Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Red states roaring, blue states beset by high unemployment
(09-03-2021, 01:00 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 12:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 12:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter let's take Trump's first 37 months jobs added 6,911,000 all President Biden needs for the next 30 months is 2,457,000 jobs added.
Quooter Obama's last 37 months he added 8,239,000 jobs
Quooter here are the numbers check for your self i

https://data.bls.gov/timeseries/CES00000...w=net_1mth
I don't need to check the BLS numbers. I understand how our economy works. As the economy reaches full employment, it becomes impossible to add large numbers of jobs because that is what determines full employment. So, the president with the best jobs growth will always be somebody who inherited an economy with a large unemployment rate who presides over the recovery from a deep recession or depression.

The pandemic resulted in a deep recession. The pandemic was not caused by Donald Trump and it was global in scope. Expectations were high that the economy would quickly recover as the pandemic waned. Job growth under Biden has been disappointing according to economic experts. That fact is indisputable.

Your efforts to compare Trump's job numbers, including the impact of a global pandemic, the Biden's job numbers is dishonest. I know that you will continue to do it because truth does not matter to you and the other Twin Tick.
Quooter I did NOT add the jobs after Feb. 2020 just Trump's first 37 months. You can spin it any way you want but the real numbers don't lie unlike you. The way the numbers average President Biden will pass Trump within the next 4 months if he averages what he has done the last 7 months. Quooter so in 11 months President Biden will pass what it took Trump 37 months.
Quooter here is the link again if you want to check the math but I am highly confident they are correct.

I know what you did and I explained why Trump's job numbers should have been much lower than Biden's numbers. A deep recession creates a large number of unemployed workers. The reason for the recession was the pandemic. Economic experts expected a stronger recovery because Biden started in such a hole and the economy had been so strong before the pandemic. Trump inherited a much better economy than Biden did because of the pandemic. Job growth was slower because there were fewer jobs to fill and the economy was near what is considered full employment. If there are fewer people looking for jobs and fewer available jobs, then it is not possible to create more jobs than there are openings. This seems to be common sense to me but for some reason, neither you nor your little buddy seems to grasp it.
(09-03-2021, 01:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 12:31 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter let's take Trump's first 37 months jobs added 6,911,000 all President Biden needs for the next 30 months is 2,457,000 jobs added.

I don't need to check the BLS numbers. I understand how our economy works. As the economy reaches full employment, it becomes impossible to add large numbers of jobs because that is what determines full employment. So, the president with the best jobs growth will always be somebody who inherited an economy with a large unemployment rate who presides over the recovery from a deep recession or depression.

The pandemic resulted in a deep recession. The pandemic was not caused by Donald Trump and it was global in scope. Expectations were high that the economy would quickly recover as the pandemic waned. Job growth under Biden has been disappointing according to economic experts. That fact is indisputable.

Your efforts to compare Trump's job numbers, including the impact of a global pandemic, the Biden's job numbers is dishonest. I know that you will continue to do it because truth does not matter to you and the other Twin Tick.
Quooter I did NOT add the jobs after Feb. 2020 just Trump's first 37 months. You can spin it any way you want but the real numbers don't lie unlike you. The way the numbers average President Biden will pass Trump within the next 4 months if he averages what he has done the last 7 months. Quooter so in 11 months President Biden will pass what it took Trump 37 months.
Quooter here is the link again if you want to check the math but I am highly confident they are correct.

I know what you did and I explained why Trump's job numbers should have been much lower than Biden's numbers. A deep recession creates a large number of unemployed workers. The reason for the recession was the pandemic. Economic experts expected a stronger recovery because Biden started in such a hole and the economy had been so strong before the pandemic. Trump inherited a much better economy than Biden did because of the pandemic. Job growth was slower because there were fewer jobs to fill and the economy was near what is considered full employment. If there are fewer people looking for jobs and fewer available jobs, then it is not possible to create more jobs than there are openings. This seems to be common sense to me but for some reason, neither you nor your little buddy seems to grasp it.
Like I have already said the REAL NUMBERS DON'T LIE you can spin it all you want but they don't change Quooter.
(09-03-2021, 01:30 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Like I have already said the REAL NUMBERS DON'T LIE you can spin it all you want but they don't change Quooter.
Like I have already said, you lack the mental ability to understand the numbers. Biden's economy has been disappointing and those experts that set the expectations are not all Republicans. They are just honest economists who understand how strongly the economy should have rebounded from the pandemic-induced recession. That disappointment in Biden has zero to do with Trump.
(09-03-2021, 02:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 12:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I don't need to check the BLS numbers. I understand how our economy works. As the economy reaches full employment, it becomes impossible to add large numbers of jobs because that is what determines full employment. So, the president with the best jobs growth will always be somebody who inherited an economy with a large unemployment rate who presides over the recovery from a deep recession or depression.

Like I have already said, you lack the mental ability to understand the numbers. Biden's economy has been disappointing and those experts that set the expectations are not all Republicans. They are just honest economists who understand how strongly the economy should have rebounded from the pandemic-induced recession. That disappointment in Biden has zero to do with Trump.
Pandemic ain't over.  Thank you unvaccinated Americans.  Dodgy
(09-03-2021, 12:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I don't need to check the BLS numbers. I understand how our economy works. As the economy reaches full employment, it becomes impossible to add large numbers of jobs because that is what determines full employment. So, the president with the best jobs growth will always be somebody who inherited an economy with a large unemployment rate who presides over the recovery from a deep recession or depression.

Quooter I gave you the REAL NUMBERS if your to STUPID then that's your fault.
(09-03-2021, 02:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 01:00 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Quooter I did NOT add the jobs after Feb. 2020 just Trump's first 37 months. You can spin it any way you want but the real numbers don't lie unlike you. The way the numbers average President Biden will pass Trump within the next 4 months if he averages what he has done the last 7 months. Quooter so in 11 months President Biden will pass what it took Trump 37 months.

Vaccinated Americans spread the virus the same as unvaccinated ones do.
(09-03-2021, 03:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 01:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: I know what you did and I explained why Trump's job numbers should have been much lower than Biden's numbers. A deep recession creates a large number of unemployed workers. The reason for the recession was the pandemic. Economic experts expected a stronger recovery because Biden started in such a hole and the economy had been so strong before the pandemic. Trump inherited a much better economy than Biden did because of the pandemic. Job growth was slower because there were fewer jobs to fill and the economy was near what is considered full employment. If there are fewer people looking for jobs and fewer available jobs, then it is not possible to create more jobs than there are openings. This seems to be common sense to me but for some reason, neither you nor your little buddy seems to grasp it.
Damm Quooter if you don't have a answer to everything if not for the unvaccinated the vaccinated wouldn't get it damm if you ain't stupid
(09-03-2021, 03:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 01:30 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Like I have already said the REAL NUMBERS DON'T LIE you can spin it all you want but they don't change Quooter.
Damm Quooter if you don't have a answer to everything if not for the unvaccinated the vaccinated wouldn't get it damm if you ain't stupid
You don't read much, do you? What an idiot you are. Vaccinations reduce the severity of the symptoms of COVID-19 but they do not stop a vaccinated person from getting the virus or spreading it. In fact, as I have already posted, an unvaccinated person who has recovered from COVID-19, is 13 times less likely to catch the virus than a vaccinated person is.
(09-03-2021, 04:12 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 02:07 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Like I have already said, you lack the mental ability to understand the numbers. Biden's economy has been disappointing and those experts that set the expectations are not all Republicans. They are just honest economists who understand how strongly the economy should have rebounded from the pandemic-induced recession. That disappointment in Biden has zero to do with Trump.
You don't read much, do you? What an idiot you are. Vaccinations reduce the severity of the symptoms of COVID-19 but they do not stop a vaccinated person from getting the virus or spreading it. In fact, as I have already posted, an unvaccinated person who has recovered from COVID-19, is 13 times less likely to catch the virus than a vaccinated person is.
Mostly true.  
The viral load from a vaccinated person is much lower.  A recovered person’s immunity is only about 3-6 months while it looks like those of us with 

Hooter, sometimes it seems like you’re Trivializing the need for the vaccine.  Thinking like that ignores a 900 lb gorilla that you know about: Covid ain’t no joke.  It’s not worth taking the chance for that protection you get after the infection with the medical system strained as it is.
(09-03-2021, 06:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 02:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Pandemic ain't over.  Thank you unvaccinated Americans.  Dodgy
Mostly true.  
The viral load from a vaccinated person is much lower.  A recovered person’s immunity is only about 3-6 months while it looks like those of us with 

Hooter, sometimes it seems like you’re Trivializing the need for the vaccine.  Thinking like that ignores a 900 lb gorilla that you know about: Covid ain’t no joke.  It’s not worth taking the chance for that protection you get after the infection with the medical system strained as it is.
The length of time that one has natural immunity from COVID-19 after recovering from it is believed to be at least 8 months, based on limited studies, but this pandemic has been so politicized in this country, I am very skeptical that immunity is gone that quickly. Most politicians choose their careers based on the pursuit of money and/or power. Democrats love this pandemic because it gives them the opportunity to exert power over Americans and persuade them to surrender basic constitutional rights.

I will probably be vaccinated in the next few months but the risks of vaccination are very understated by the federal government. Those who are at high risk from COVID-19 are also at a higher risk from the vaccinations. What I will not be doing is rushing to get a vaccination because of irrational fear mongers such as yourself.
(09-03-2021, 07:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 03:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Vaccinated Americans spread the virus the same as unvaccinated ones do.
Mostly true.  

The length of time that one has natural immunity from COVID-19 after recovering from it is believed to be at least 8 months, based on limited studies, but this pandemic has been so politicized in this country, I am very skeptical that immunity is gone that quickly. Most politicians choose their careers based on the pursuit of money and/or power. Democrats love this pandemic because it gives them the opportunity to exert power over Americans and persuade them to surrender basic constitutional rights.

I will probably be vaccinated in the next few months but the risks of vaccination are very understated by the federal government. Those who are at high risk from COVID-19 are also at a higher risk from the vaccinations. What I will not be doing is rushing to get a vaccination because of irrational fear mongers such as yourself.
Both sides have enjoyed their fear mongering. Some of the toughest in the nation are afraid of masks and whine about freedumb!!! Now they are dying. 

all we have is limited studies, Hooter.   I haven’t seen one study that has said 8 months maybe you have. Your Google is different. I know people that have tested positive twice in a shorter time span.  

but in no way should we be telling people to go ahead and get the rona to be immune.
(09-03-2021, 07:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 03:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Damm Quooter if you don't have a answer to everything if not for the unvaccinated the vaccinated wouldn't get it damm if you ain't stupid
Mostly true.  

Both sides have enjoyed their fear mongering. Some of the toughest in the nation are afraid of masks and whine about freedumb!!! Now they are dying. 

all we have is limited studies, Hooter.   I haven’t seen one study that has said 8 months maybe you have. Your Google is different. I know people that have tested positive twice in a shorter time span.  

but in no way should we be telling people to go ahead and get the rona to be immune.
For young, healthy people with no elevated risk factors, they should not be forced to get vaccinations when the risk from the vaccinations exceeds those of the disease. That is just common sense. I agree that older people should be encouraged to get the vaccine and their primary physician should be helping them weigh the risks and benefits of vaccination based on their individual risk factors.
(09-03-2021, 02:12 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Pandemic ain't over.  Thank you unvaccinated Americans.  Dodgy
Mostly true.  

Quooter knows he laid in that hospital bed for almost 2 weeks thought he was going to die and the taxpayers has to pay his bill bet that was a good one

(09-03-2021, 03:58 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Damm Quooter if you don't have a answer to everything if not for the unvaccinated the vaccinated wouldn't get it damm if you ain't stupid
Mostly true.  

I bet Quooter has already taken it he may be dumb but not stupid he knows the consequences

(09-03-2021, 08:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 04:12 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You don't read much, do you? What an idiot you are. Vaccinations reduce the severity of the symptoms of COVID-19 but they do not stop a vaccinated person from getting the virus or spreading it. In fact, as I have already posted, an unvaccinated person who has recovered from COVID-19, is 13 times less likely to catch the virus than a vaccinated person is.
Mostly true.  

For young, healthy people with no elevated risk factors, they should not be forced to get vaccinations when the risk from the vaccinations exceeds those of the disease. That is just common sense. I agree that older people should be encouraged to get the vaccine and their primary physician should be helping them weigh the risks and benefits of vaccination based on their individual risk factors.
Quooter believe it's hitting the young people pretty hard now
(09-03-2021, 08:36 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 03:55 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Vaccinated Americans spread the virus the same as unvaccinated ones do.
Mostly true.  

Quooter knows he laid in that hospital bed for almost 2 weeks thought he was going to die and the taxpayers has to pay his bill bet that was a good one

(09-03-2021, 04:12 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: You don't read much, do you? What an idiot you are. Vaccinations reduce the severity of the symptoms of COVID-19 but they do not stop a vaccinated person from getting the virus or spreading it. In fact, as I have already posted, an unvaccinated person who has recovered from COVID-19, is 13 times less likely to catch the virus than a vaccinated person is.
Mostly true.  

I bet Quooter has already taken it he may be dumb but not stupid he knows the consequences

(09-03-2021, 06:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Mostly true.  

You are one stupid human being. In fact, you have enough stupid in you to overfill several human beings' capacity for stupidity. Taxpayers do not pay my medical bills, dumbass. I know that you are aware of the truth but prefer to lie, as does everybody else who is familiar with your posts. I earn my living. You are a government parasite. Those of us who work pay your bills. You should be thanking me.
(09-03-2021, 08:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Mostly true.  

(09-03-2021, 07:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The length of time that one has natural immunity from COVID-19 after recovering from it is believed to be at least 8 months, based on limited studies, but this pandemic has been so politicized in this country, I am very skeptical that immunity is gone that quickly. Most politicians choose their careers based on the pursuit of money and/or power. Democrats love this pandemic because it gives them the opportunity to exert power over Americans and persuade them to surrender basic constitutional rights.

You are one stupid human being. In fact, you have enough stupid in you to overfill several human beings' capacity for stupidity. Taxpayers do not pay my medical bills, dumbass. I know that you are aware of the truth but prefer to lie, as does everybody else who is familiar with your posts. I earn my living. You are a government parasite. Those of us who work pay your bills. You should be thanking me.
Quooter you said you work for a defense contractor who gets there money from the military who gets there money from the taxpayers without taxpayers money they could not afford insurance for you. So the taxpayers pay for your medical insurance

Quooter by the way you are on here too much so you couldn't be doing much.
(09-03-2021, 09:04 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
Mostly true.  

(09-03-2021, 07:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: The length of time that one has natural immunity from COVID-19 after recovering from it is believed to be at least 8 months, based on limited studies, but this pandemic has been so politicized in this country, I am very skeptical that immunity is gone that quickly. Most politicians choose their careers based on the pursuit of money and/or power. Democrats love this pandemic because it gives them the opportunity to exert power over Americans and persuade them to surrender basic constitutional rights.

(09-03-2021, 07:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Both sides have enjoyed their fear mongering. Some of the toughest in the nation are afraid of masks and whine about freedumb!!! Now they are dying. 

Quooter you said you work for a defense contractor who gets there money from the military who gets there money from the taxpayers without taxpayers money they could not afford insurance for you. So the taxpayers pay for your medical insurance

As I said, human parasite, you are one stupid human being. Somebody who contributes nothing to society should not be criticizing somebody providing a valuable service to American troops.
(09-03-2021, 09:27 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(09-03-2021, 09:04 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

(09-03-2021, 07:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Both sides have enjoyed their fear mongering. Some of the toughest in the nation are afraid of masks and whine about freedumb!!! Now they are dying. 

(09-03-2021, 08:09 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: For young, healthy people with no elevated risk factors, they should not be forced to get vaccinations when the risk from the vaccinations exceeds those of the disease. That is just common sense. I agree that older people should be encouraged to get the vaccine and their primary physician should be helping them weigh the risks and benefits of vaccination based on their individual risk factors.

As I said, human parasite, you are one stupid human being. Somebody who contributes nothing to society should not be criticizing somebody providing a valuable service to American troops.
Quooter so you are the one telling the generals that the Afghan Military would hold off the Taliban now that makes sense
Mostly true.  

You’re dealing with last year’s Covid info Hooter.  Delta is affecting young people.  Young people are forced to get vaccines all the time.  The right has politicized this vaccine and jeopardizing our youth. 

What are the risks to the vaccine? Moderna has an extremely small link to myocarditis, but Pfizer doesn’t. Covid has a much higher rate of myocarditis than either vaccine.
(09-04-2021, 09:58 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

You’re dealing with last year’s Covid info Hooter.  Delta is affecting young people.  Young people are forced to get vaccines all the time.  The right has politicized this vaccine and jeopardizing our youth. 

What are the risks to the vaccine? Moderna has an extremely small link to myocarditis, but Pfizer doesn’t. Covid has a much higher rate of myocarditis than either vaccine.
Fear monger.
(09-05-2021, 05:25 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Fear monger.
Like most of your posts…this won’t age well.
(09-06-2021, 09:53 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(09-05-2021, 05:25 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Fear monger.
Like most of your posts…this won’t age well.
We shall see, fear monger.