Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Supreme Court Blocks Police From Entering Homes Without A Warrant
https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurke...22c48543db

Unanimous decision BTW.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have no issue with this.
Great! But I guarantee Biden and Bozo O'Rourke do.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-20-2021, 12:06 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Great! But I guarantee Biden and Bozo O'Rourke do.
and law enforcement.
(05-20-2021, 01:09 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 12:06 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Great! But I guarantee Biden and Bozo O'Rourke do.
and law enforcement.

Law enforcement does these days, what law enforcement are told to do. Seattle response by the gov... stand down. As was the case in Oregon and New York City, and LA and every other riot site in the land. As is the rationale behind affording minorities who break the law latitude while dropping a sledge hammer on the rest of America. As is the whole liberal rationale behind not prosecuting crime in the general sense owing to past life experiences; Which notion in turn is based on the false liberal narrative which holds that society is a product of the environment, and therefore are those prone to crime all somewhat innocent of wrong.

Psychologists of the secular arena have long held that to be the case, when the opposite of the equation is actually true. Man's environment is the product of his own hand. I mean, it's an easy matter to track the nature and frequency of crime across the decades while comparing the chronologically corresponding liberal advancements across time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-20-2021, 01:45 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
and law enforcement.

Law enforcement does these days, what law enforcement are told to do. Seattle response by the gov... stand down. As was the case in Oregon and New York City, and LA and every other riot site in the land. As is the rationale behind affording minorities who break the law latitude while dropping a sledge hammer on the rest of America. As is the whole liberal rationale behind not prosecuting crime in the general sense owing to past life experiences; Which notion in turn is based on the false liberal narrative which holds that society is a product of the environment, and therefore are those prone to crime all somewhat innocent of wrong.

Psychologists of the secular arena have long held that to be the case, when the opposite of the equation is actually true. Man's environment is the product of his own hand. I mean, it's an easy matter to track the nature and frequency of crime across the decades while comparing the chronologically corresponding liberal advancements across time.
You enjoy that little tirade? 

Why do you think law enforcement is against this? 

Why are you for it?
(05-20-2021, 01:50 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
and law enforcement.

Why are you for it?

Law enforcement is not against the Supreme Court decision, they agree.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-20-2021, 01:55 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 01:50 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
and law enforcement.

Why are you for it?

Law enforcement is not against the Supreme Court decision, they agree.
That's not what your article says.
Oh yes it does. The Biden admin was trying to use a singular exception to the 4th amendment to usurp the entire 2nd amendment. If some madman is throwing chairs through the picture window and people are inside a home asking the police for help that's one thing, warrantless no-knocks is a completely different matter in the eyes of the court.

Law enforcement is not 'for it' and is yet another example of your typical misrepresentations of fact.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-20-2021, 03:02 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Oh yes it does. The Biden admin was trying to use a singular exception to the 4th amendment to usurp the entire 2nd amendment. If some madman is throwing chairs through the picture window and people are inside a home asking the police for help that's one thing, warrantless no-knocks is a completely different  matter in the eyes of the court.

Law enforcement is not 'for it' and is yet another example of your typical misrepresentations of fact.
"The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously Monday that law enforcement cannot legally enter homes without a warrant even in cases where doing so may benefit the public interest, striking down the suggestion from law enforcement and the Biden administration that doing so under a “community caretaking” exception would be justified."

You posted the article, TRT.  
Did you ever think you and the ACLU would be on the same side?
(05-20-2021, 03:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 03:02 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Oh yes it does. The Biden admin was trying to use a singular exception to the 4th amendment to usurp the entire 2nd amendment. If some madman is throwing chairs through the picture window and people are inside a home asking the police for help that's one thing, warrantless no-knocks is a completely different  matter in the eyes of the court.

"The U.S. Supreme Court ruled unanimously Monday that law enforcement cannot legally enter homes without a warrant even in cases where doing so may benefit the public interest, striking down the suggestion from law enforcement and the Biden administration that doing so under a “community caretaking” exception would be justified."

Law enforcement does not favor warrantless no-knock gun seizure. End of story.  I don't always source strictly right  news sources CF. The source merely demonstrated the validity of my stating the SC decision was unanimous. And to which you said and later regretted for having done so, that you had no problem with the ruling. It's Biden's DOJ BTW, not that you didn't realize.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-20-2021, 04:51 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 03:38 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Law enforcement does not favor warrantless no-knock gun seizure. End of story.  I don't always source strictly right  news sources CF. The source merely demonstrated the validity of my stating the SC decision was unanimous. And to which you said and later regretted for having done so, that you had no problem with the ruling. It's Biden's DOJ BTW, not that you didn't realize.
I don’t regret it all.  I don’t support law enforcement being able to walk in your house without a warrant.  I don’t always agree with Biden.  I don’t see him as king and savior. 

well...I guess he is kind of a savior...he did save us from the worst President ever, the Trump flu, and the Trump economy. 

It may be the first and only time we agree, but the article did have law enforcement in support of warrant less seizure.  Maybe it was the law enforcement in the case. Maybe it was the justice dept.  maybe your local constable is against it.  I’m just going off of what your article said. 

but what I know about law enforcement in general is they don’t like to have powers taken away so if I were a betting man I bet your article is more right than what you have been posting.
And your opinion about the approval or lack of same as to law enforcement, changes what about the SC ruling? Very often when I read an article I see what I believe to be a political editorial inserted by the author that has little or nothing to do with the headline. One thing is for sure. Police in general agreed with and supported DJT.

I would buy in a heartbeat that the Biden DOJ is onboard with no-knock gun seizures. I do not buy that the police community in place as Biden took office is onboard with it, but it doesn't matter either way. The SC ruling does. My guess is warrants will now be forthcoming.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why is CF arguing in this thread? His side wants police abolished.
(05-20-2021, 11:00 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: And your opinion about the approval or lack of same as to law enforcement, changes what about the SC ruling? Very often when I read an article I see what I believe to be a political  editorial inserted by the author that has little or nothing to do with the headline. One thing is for sure. Police in general agreed with and supported DJT.

I would buy in a heartbeat that the Biden DOJ is onboard with no-knock gun seizures. I do not buy that the police community in place as Biden took office is onboard with it, but it doesn't matter either way. The SC ruling does. My guess is warrants will now be forthcoming.

So you injected your own opinion into the article that wasn't there, and you continue to.  Lots of speculation.    

Maybe they did support DJT.  More proof Policing needs to be reformed.

(05-20-2021, 11:16 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Why is CF arguing in this thread? His side wants police abolished.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Sorry, I'm not a goosestepper like you, JP.  I have my own opinions.  Policing needs reformed, but not abolished.
(05-20-2021, 11:16 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Why is CF arguing in this thread? His side wants police abolished.
Nothing but Lies told you Trump has made a Fool and a Liar out of you and TRT
(05-21-2021, 11:46 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-20-2021, 11:00 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: And your opinion about the approval or lack of same as to law enforcement, changes what about the SC ruling? Very often when I read an article I see what I believe to be a political  editorial inserted by the author that has little or nothing to do with the headline. One thing is for sure. Police in general agreed with and supported DJT.

So you injected your own opinion into the article that wasn't there, and you continue to.  Lots of speculation.    

Sorry, I'm not a goosestepper like you, JP.  I have my own opinions.  Policing needs reformed, but not abolished.
In what way?
(05-21-2021, 11:55 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

In what way?
Glad you asked:  more pay to attract better candidates, better de-escalation training, more training with non-lethal methods, more training with lethal methods, more officers to prevent overwork, more resources including cooperation with other agencies to assist in mentally ill and a stronger system of accountability.  

We can start there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • jetpilot
(05-21-2021, 12:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

In what way?
Glad you asked:  more pay to attract better candidates, better de-escalation training, more training with non-lethal methods, more training with lethal methods, more officers to prevent overwork, more resources including cooperation with other agencies to assist in mentally ill and a stronger system of accountability.  

We can start there.
You just went over there heads
^^^HOLY CRAP I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS........................................................

I can hardly type it, I'm fighting the urge to saw my hands off so I can't type........................

Great post CF.

But I'm going to hurt your feelings now - you sounded like a conservative Republican just now.
(05-21-2021, 12:11 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

In what way?

We can start there.
*their
(05-21-2021, 12:13 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 11:46 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: So you injected your own opinion into the article that wasn't there, and you continue to.  Lots of speculation.    

In what way?

We can start there.
*their
Then you got the message that's what counts
(05-21-2021, 12:38 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 11:55 AM)jetpilot Wrote: In what way?

We can start there.
*their
It's just a waste of time reading posts from illiterate people.
(05-21-2021, 12:44 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 12:38 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 12:02 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Glad you asked:  more pay to attract better candidates, better de-escalation training, more training with non-lethal methods, more training with lethal methods, more officers to prevent overwork, more resources including cooperation with other agencies to assist in mentally ill and a stronger system of accountability.  

We can start there.
*their
It's just a waste of time reading posts from illiterate people.
Come on Jet you can do better than this ask Catturd what's his opinion
(05-21-2021, 12:12 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^HOLY CRAP I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS........................................................

I can hardly type it, I'm fighting the urge to saw my hands off so I can't type........................

Great post CF.

But I'm going to hurt your feelings now - you sounded like a conservative Republican just now.

If I did that's fine.  But I will tell you a good many of my liberal and conservative friends believe the same thing on this.  I believe this is a moderate issue that needs to ignore the crazy wings of the political spectrum.
(05-21-2021, 02:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 12:12 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^HOLY CRAP I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SAYING THIS........................................................

Great post CF.

If I did that's fine.  But I will tell you a good many of my liberal and conservative friends believe the same thing on this.  I believe this is a moderate issue that needs to ignore the crazy wings of the political spectrum.
Agree, but it's only the left that has a problem with police.
(05-21-2021, 05:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 02:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Great post CF.

Agree, but it's only the left that has a problem with police.
What I seen on Jan 6th the Right has a problem with the police
I had to block vector. Never had to do that in my life but his posts are a total waste of time. I don't ever see having to do that to anyone else. As much disagreement as there is on here I don't consider anyone else a total waste of time. Good luck vector. No hard feelings, but we are done.

<<vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.>>
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(05-21-2021, 06:15 PM)jetpilot Wrote: I had to block vector. Never had to do that in my life but his posts are a total waste of time. I don't ever see having to do that to anyone else. As much disagreement as there is on here I don't consider anyone else a total waste of time. Good luck vector. No hard feelings, but we are done.

<<vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.>>
Looks like you raised the dead Jet you got a like out of Commrade Quooter
You heard that old saying if you can't take the heat then get out of the kitchen
Looks like you can't take the heat
vector#1
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
Next Oldest | Next Newest