Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bin Laden calls for a Pakistani revolt.
thecavemaster Wrote:Hey, I'm not in sympathy with the KKK.... And, whenever you post, I'll reply. Then, if my suspicion is correct, you'll grit your teeth, resolve your will... then post back.

I'll respond. I just won't debate the same things, resaying and then hearing once again the same thing from you. It gets us nowhere. Not me anyways.. it might get you to where you 'need to be' though?

And yeah, I do support the vast majority of the KKK. And as Michael Douglas said in "the American president", ... " the question is... why don't you?"
Hilter thought puppies were cute. Though I agree, I don't support him and what he tried to do. Where I need to be? I don't need to be anywhere. Golf is a great sport. Lots of great things happen on the course. However, no matter what good a country club might do, I'm not supporting them if they don't allow African American members. It's an analogy.
thecavemaster Wrote:Hilter thought puppies were cute. Though I agree, I don't support him and what he tried to do. Where I need to be? I don't need to be anywhere. Golf is a great sport. Lots of great things happen on the course. However, no matter what good a country club might do, I'm not supporting them if they don't allow African American members. It's an analogy.

Ok.

Once again. I do, you don't. Now what?
In all reality, RR, I think it's fun to jab back and forth. Oxford style debate is fun because of the sparring, the jabs. I don't take any of it personally. Opinions are like ***holes, though some people are opinions.
thecavemaster Wrote:In all reality, RR, I think it's fun to jab back and forth. Oxford style debate is fun because of the sparring, the jabs. I don't take any of it personally. Opinions are like ***holes, though some people are opinions.

Speaking of... wouldn't it be nice if our congress debated like English Parliment? The minority leader last week called Gordon Brown (the PM) Mr. Bean. Smile
I love to watch it on C-Span. I sort of admire the way the Brit's Prime Minister can speak more off the cuff. Seems like modern day President's advisor's are so cautious, so guarded, that spontaneous stuff like the Brit's Parliment never happens.
thecavemaster Wrote:I love to watch it on C-Span. I sort of admire the way the Brit's Prime Minister can speak more off the cuff. Seems like modern day President's advisor's are so cautious, so guarded, that spontaneous stuff like the Brit's Parliment never happens.

They take alot of 'politics' out of politics. They deal with things and say what they want to say. Which is why you see power shifts often, but it keeps people honest.

Our government is just the most hypocritical group of people to ever walk the face of earth besides the catholic church of the dark and middle ages.

Seriously, the very people who said the president couldn't serve more then 2 terms would never even think about limiting themselves to such...

They'll make laws that fly in the face of other laws, supporting both. Its insane.
Only problem is though with British parlaiment is with my accent and limited vocabulary.. I have a hard time understanding them. LOL
They call the trailer on the back of rig a "lorrie." I love that. "The truck wrecked and the lorrie jack-knifed and blocked the road."