RushingTouchdowns
Scored
Rushing6Dials, Adam4121115216
rush attempts 121
rush yards 1152
td's 16
my bad the copy and paste messed up

UHHH WHAT?????????:confused: :confused:
Nice stats for a very good athlete. Congrats Adam Dials!
Jersey Player Games Played Rush Attempts Net Yards Rushing Touchdowns Scored
6……Dials, Adam…..4…………….121…………………1152…………………………16

Does this help any?
These are great numbers, but face it, look who he is getting them against, and he has already carried the ball 121 times.
Look at their pathetic schedule too...... i could score that much if i was playing those teams.
Is it possible to congratulate someone on an accomplishment rather than find every little nit picky reason to try to discredit it?

He plays the schedule that is given and makes the best of it. Would he get that many yards playing tougher teams? Neither you nor I have the answer to that.

Josh Gross from Russell finished his season with 2303 yards rushing. He played against many teams that people would consider sub par. Powell, Estill, Lewis, West Carter to name a few. Does that make all of his records in the state of Kentucky any less special? Absolutely NOT.
I think everyone needs to lay off dials hes a great player and he goes out every week and plays with all his heart. He cant help who his team schedules to play. If any one remembers he put up 250+ on belfry last year so for some of you to say that you could put up numbers like that against those teams. I mean really why don't you give the kid a break.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Coming from this Belfry fan, I have watched the kid run and he is a great rb, He deserves all the praises he recieves IMO.
Crossbones Wrote:Coming from this Belfry fan, I have watched the kid run and he is a great rb, He deserves all the praises he recieves IMO.

True that... Adam is definatly one of the best in the state..and like Cards09 said..he put up 250+ on Belfry last year...
wow. seems like a superstar, must carry sc on his back.
xoJouseox Wrote:wow. seems like a superstar, must carry sc on his back.

That he does xoJouseox
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
he does carry them on there back, when u stop adam dials u will beat sheldon clark
57th crazer Wrote:he does carry them on there back, when u stop adam dials u will beat sheldon clark

But thats the thing no one and i repeat no one will stop adam dials
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dials would not have half the yards if he had a line from East Ridge or a school like that
So let's not say his line doesn't help
We have a sophmore here at ashland that is going to be one of the area's best!!
Cards09 Wrote:But thats the thing no one and i repeat no one will stop adam dials

You sound pretty confident there, we will see in October, Belfry sure has one heck of a defense.
Those are some awesome stats for Dials, and I truly hope the kid ends up playing on Saturday's somewhere.

Something to consider though, against a schedule that is at best equally as hard as Belfry's... Dials is averaging 9.5 yards a carry, and a TD every 7.5 carries.

Meanwhile, 30 minutes South in Pirate Country:

FB Dustin May: 49 carries, 525 yards, 8TD ( 131.3 per game, 10.7 yards per carry, TD every 6.1 carries).

HB Ivan Lee: 26 carries, 269 yards, 4 TD ( 67.3 per game, 10.4 yards per carry, TD every 6.5 carries)

If May had as many carries as Dials with his averages right now:
121 carries, 1294 yards, 20 TD

If Lee had as many carries as Dials with his current averages:
121 carries, 1258 yards, 19 TD

* NOTE: It is worth noting though, that what allows Belfry's backs to have such unbelievable numebrs is the fact that there are so many weapons in the backfield, and naturally if May or Lee was carrying the ball all these times with noone else getting the touches, then the numbers would naturally be less than expected. But, nonetheless, something to think about. Belfry has some pretty daggone impressive runenrs as well.
Cards09 Wrote:But thats the thing no one and i repeat no one will stop adam dials
Pburg has 3 times....2 last season and in a scrimmage this year
blackcat_36 Wrote:Pburg has 3 times....2 last season and in a scrimmage this year

If i remember correctly they really didnt stop him the first time you guys only won because we missed a field goal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really can't wait for the SC vs Belfry game this year. It should be one for the records! Possibly as great a game as the Belfry vs Pburg game that ended the regular season at Vipperman!
I agree adma dials is a awesome player
kyr450 Wrote:These are great numbers, but face it, look who he is getting them against, and he has already carried the ball 121 times.

it doesnt matter who u play to get these #'s the fact is that he has them...and do to the fact that sc has no passing game and ryan kelly is out who else the going to give the ball to...thats what sc has to do to win..i mean it could or will take its toll on adam but he is all they got right now...
kyr450 Wrote:These are great numbers, but face it, look who he is getting them against, and he has already carried the ball 121 times.

Even if he has carried the ball 121 times, look at his total yards; 1152. that is 9.5 yards per carry. Regardless of teams played and times he carried, that is still extremely impressive.
Midee1 Wrote:Is it possible to congratulate someone on an accomplishment rather than find every little nit picky reason to try to discredit it?

He plays the schedule that is given and makes the best of it. Would he get that many yards playing tougher teams? Neither you nor I have the answer to that.

Josh Gross from Russell finished his season with 2303 yards rushing. He played against many teams that people would consider sub par. Powell, Estill, Lewis, West Carter to name a few. Does that make all of his records in the state of Kentucky any less special? Absolutely NOT.

well said, sir.
smoke_on1 Wrote:it doesnt matter who u play to get these #'s the fact is that he has them...and do to the fact that sc has no passing game and ryan kelly is out who else the going to give the ball to...thats what sc has to do to win..i mean it could or will take its toll on adam but he is all they got right now...

When is Kelly expected to play again??
Cardsftw2010 Wrote:Even if he has carried the ball 121 times, look at his total yards; 1152. that is 9.5 yards per carry. Regardless of teams played and times he carried, that is still extremely impressive.

Those kinda weren't impressive to anyone last year when the boy from Matewan was runnin all over the weaker teams. All anyone could talk about was how disrespectful Yogi Kinder was for lettin the boy run the ball that many times, and how the boy "couldn't do that against any good teams". I'm not sayin Dials isn't a good player cause he is, but comin from someone who isn't a fan of SC, JC or Pikeville, I'd take Grimm or Harmon any day. When Dials doesn't have the ball in his hands he does nothing, he takes the play off, I've seen it with my own two eyes and have seen others talk about the same exact thing. There's more to playing the RB position than just scoring TD's and rackin up yards.
Ryan Kelly lost his sister in a car wreck today and he was trying to support Kelly .... He was doing 32
TheyKnowMe Wrote:Ryan Kelly lost his sister in a car wreck today and he was trying to support Kelly .... He was doing 32

Dang. i hate to hear that. his lil bro plays on a fall baseball league for me.