Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Songs That Must Be Cranked Up Loud(REALLY Loud!) When You're Listening ...
(05-23-2021, 12:03 AM)jetpilot Wrote: I want OSH to know someone is rating these threads 1 star. I rate all your music threads 5 stars OSH.
I feel certain Hoot nor TRT is rating your threads 1 star OSH.

Another one that must be cranked

Probably a Justin Bieber fan.   Smile    

Just curious, how does one go about rating a thread?

A little bit off topic here but even if I knew how to rate a thread, I doubt I would bother unless I really liked the topic a lot and wanted to give it a high rating. I would never give a low rating to any topic.  If it's a topic that someone felt strongly enough to write about, who am I to say that it should be rated low?  Also, I am completely baffled by those who block/ignore other posters. I don't really understand why this is done. I will never block/ignore anyone. I want to know what others have to say whether they agree with my viewpoint or not. I was actually surprised to learn that one can block/ignore other people. It will never happen on my end. I know I had barely been on here a week or two and someone had blocked me from messaging them. I was surprised and saddened that some are so locked in to believing a certain way that they don't even want to hear from someone who might see the world a bit differently. Nothing is personal with me. My observations tend to be pretty general and based on a lot of years of life experience. We all have different life experiences that help form our beliefs. I like sharing thoughts with everyone on here. Be assured, you will never be ignored or blocked by me for what you say or believe. The whole idea of ignoring sounds like something that would occur with third graders. Again, I really don't get it but I'm sure some have their reasons.

Now, back to what IS important.  Old school music ...   One of the most played classic rock songs back in my younger days.   Crank it !!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Songs That Must Be Cranked Up Loud(REALLY Loud!) When You're Listening ... - by Old School Hound - 05-23-2021, 05:39 PM