guard from paintsville with the nice jumper
emily colvin,p
sally roberts,sv
In order:
1)Kim Clark- Great shooter, CLUTCH
2)Chelsee Jarrell-Best post player, dominated in February
3)Ashley Jade Howard-Can turn a game around in minutes
4)Brittany Manns-Best 3 point shooter in the state
5)Megan Harris-This girl can play, Her team would still be playing if they would have included her more.
6)Esther Fleming-Led her team to the region
7)Haley Ratliff-A little down this year, watch her in the region
8)Becky Thomas-She would be rated higher if she was a true post player, I'd rather have other wing players, Can shoot the 3
9)&10)Howard Twins-Would be rated higher if they would have led their team to the region, great shooters
"sportwhiz" Wrote:In order:
5)Megan Harris-This girl can play, Her team would still be playing if they would have included her more.
8)Becky Thomas-She would be rated higher if she was a true post player, I'd rather have other wing players, Can shoot the 3
9)&10)Howard Twins-Would be rated higher if they would have led their team to the region, great shooters

Looks good to me, Jarrell and Harris are definately the best post players in the region, I can't believe monica didn't have EITHER on her list, but it's her opinion. Clark and Howard are both great players, IDK if Manns is the best 3 point shooter in the state, but she definately up there, she iIS the best in this region. Fleming is the best defensive player in the region, she is probably one of the tops in the state in the steals category. Nice list whiz.
esther has been goin unconsious latley no reason y she isnt at least one of the top 3 players and sally roberts might well be the best defensive player in the region imo
"Bill_Don" Wrote:
"sportwhiz" Wrote:In order:

Looks good to me, Jarrell and Harris are definately the best post players in the region, I can't believe monica didn't have EITHER on her list, but it's her opinion. Clark and Howard are both great players, IDK if Manns is the best 3 point shooter in the state, but she definately up there, she iIS the best in this region. Fleming is the best defensive player in the region, she is probably one of the tops in the state in the steals category. Nice list whiz.
According to the Lexington Herald, Brittany Manns has the highest 3 points shooting percentage and the most 3's per game. It makes you wonder why she gets wide open looks. Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
i think ester and sally are awesome defensive players both are in the top 5 in the region defensively.
a perkins girl that doesn't see much playing time(believe she is in the 8th grade) is a good defensive player also.
1.) KIM CLARK!
Kim is unarguably the best all around player in eastern kentucky if betsy layne had an inermeadiate squad she would be one of the 1st players off the bench... she comes from a long line of greats her two sisters dominated when they were in high school so not only is Kim traditionally dominating she is taking it to a whole other level! (and she dosen't even play to her potential and that's her only down fall but lrd have mercy if she did she would beat teams single handedly!
after watching the 58th district championship there shouldnt be a doubt in anyones mind that kim clark is by far the best player in the region.................................there shouldnt even be 9 more on the list
My list in no particular order:
Kim Clark
Ester Fleming
Sally Roberts
The Howard Twins
Brittany Manns
Courtney Conley
Jodi Yates
I cannot think of any more.
Ill help you out Tribe

Megan Harris
Ashley J. Howard
Haley Ratliff

These girls also can play like no other. Theres at least 15 in the 15th Region that are well rounded and can play the game of basketball.