Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carter County suspends all activities until August 16
Based on Covid numbers, I don't see how they can play week 1 with no scrimmages and no practices until a few days before the game.

https://www.wowktv.com/news/kentucky/car...-covid-19/
It’s a shame that certain people that shouldn’t be in charge of a dog show has the authority to impact so many young kids lives
The people in charge aren't impacting young kids lives. It's the global pandemic that is changing kids lives.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jamesclay's post:
  • Gitback Coach
(08-05-2021, 12:50 PM)jamesclay Wrote: The people in charge aren't impacting young kids lives. It's the global pandemic that is changing kids lives.
Sure hahah I’ve got some ocean front property for sell….right here in Kentucky
Is the property ocean front before or after global warming melts the ice caps?
[-] The following 1 user Likes fridaynightfights's post:
  • RAMDAD50
(08-03-2021, 03:42 PM)RAMDAD50 Wrote: It’s a shame that certain people that shouldn’t be in charge of a dog show has the authority to impact so many young kids lives

I agree.
(08-05-2021, 12:50 PM)jamesclay Wrote: The people in charge aren't impacting young kids lives. It's the global pandemic that is changing kids lives.
bull butter.
I thought with vaccine out and everyone 12 and over having opportunity to get vaccinated that there wasn’t going to be more shutdowns and delays.
If you think leaders are trying to screw kids over intentionally or are "out to get us" you're just stupid. Sorry. That has to be the dumbest thought process in the world.
(08-09-2021, 11:14 AM)jamesclay Wrote: If you think leaders are trying to screw kids over intentionally or are "out to get us" you're just stupid. Sorry. That has to be the dumbest thought process in the world.

The same could be said for you for thinking politicians care about you.
[-] The following 2 users Like pjdoug's post:
  • Jarons, Ralph Furley
(08-09-2021, 11:21 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 11:14 AM)jamesclay Wrote: If you think leaders are trying to screw kids over intentionally or are "out to get us" you're just stupid. Sorry. That has to be the dumbest thought process in the world.

It's not about screwing over the kids, it's about ushering in the new world order agenda. All in the Bible folks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BelieveInTheHorn's post:
  • Bull got out!
Oh my God.
(08-09-2021, 12:37 PM)BelieveInTheHorn Wrote:
(08-09-2021, 11:21 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

It's not about screwing over the kids, it's about ushering in the new world order agenda. All in the Bible folks.

Some are too blind to see.
I do feel sorry for the kids. I mean …..how would you feel to be forced to attend the only school district shutting down before you even started school.