• 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Matt Gaetz
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
(05-08-2021, 09:49 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(05-08-2021, 09:33 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^Oh, the irony of a Pedo Joe supporter asking this question!  Big Grin

Talking about Irony. 

invented story versus a real sexual encounter with a minor.  

Wait...if you believe those things about Biden, Putin Gibson, then you should love him.

Trump and Gaetz are your favs.
No evidence of that. You are lying again.
(05-08-2021, 09:33 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: ^Oh, the irony of a Pedo Joe supporter asking this question!  Big Grin

Talking about Irony. 

Wait...if you believe those things about Biden, Putin Gibson, then you should love him.

Anybody who can watch the video that I linked above and defend China Joe's behavior toward women and defenseless little girls is a creep and a liar. I am honestly surprised that Democrats have not bribed a false witness or two to accuse Gaetz of the behavior of which you are accusing him with no evidence. But that is the current scorecard. Zero women have accused Gaetz of improper behavior. As for Biden, I will continue to believe my own eyes and ears.
(05-09-2021, 10:48 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Talking about Irony. 

Anybody who can watch the video that I linked above and defend China Joe's behavior toward women and defenseless little girls is a creep and a liar. I am honestly surprised that Democrats have not bribed a false witness or two to accuse Gaetz of the behavior of which you are accusing him with no evidence. But that is the current scorecard. Zero women have accused Gaetz of improper behavior. As for Biden, I will continue to believe my own eyes and ears.
Commrade Quooter Member of the Brown Nose Klan this is nothing but Russian Disinformation
https://www.foxnews.com/us/gaetz-associa..._newsstand

Matter of time
Disgraced Twice impeached Orangeman:  "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot someone and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay?"   "It's like, incredible."

Soon to be jailed teen twatster:  " I could stand in the middle of Disneyworld and rape an underage girl and I wouldn't lose any voters, okay?" "It's like, incredible."

It is incredible... and true.

Seriously, when Gaetz is convicted, Trump's base will say his erection was rigged and he is a victim of premature incarceration.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
^^^No charges, no evidence, no nothing! My favorite thread! Why do you hate conservatives so much OSH? LMAO!!! Maybe you should start a thread on it. (Yawwwwwwwwnnn.........)

BTW, Trump was ACQUITTED twice. The only people disgraced were the idiots who impeached him with no evidence.
(05-14-2021, 02:58 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^No charges, no evidence, no nothing! My favorite thread! Why do you hate conservatives so much OSH? LMAO!!! Maybe you should start a thread on it. (Yawwwwwwwwnnn.........)

BTW, Trump was ACQUITTED twice. The only people disgraced were the idiots who impeached him with no evidence.
Commrade Mig Dear Leader was ACQUITTED by the BNP now as far evidence any idiot would knows he was guilty it's just the jury has Sh!t for Brains
(05-14-2021, 02:58 AM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^No charges, no evidence, no nothing! My favorite thread! Why do you hate conservatives so much OSH? LMAO!!! Maybe you should start a thread on it. (Yawwwwwwwwnnn.........)

Plenty of evidence.  And now Greenberg and this young lady are singing. 

charges are coming...get ready.  This won't be a jury of cowards that sends this creep to jail.  For that matter, Trump's next jury won't be a jury of cowards.  He has some real poop he has to mire through yet.  But that is another thread.  

I don't speak for Hound, but wishing ill on elected officials and specifically those who have broken the law like Trump and Gaetz is very different from the hate spewed by you fellas against the common American who is a different political persuasion.
(05-14-2021, 08:46 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

charges are coming...get ready.  This won't be a jury of cowards that sends this creep to jail.  For that matter, Trump's next jury won't be a jury of cowards.  He has some real poop he has to mire through yet.  But that is another thread.  

I don't speak for Hound, but wishing ill on elected officials and specifically those who have broken the law like Trump and Gaetz is very different from the hate spewed by you fellas against the common American who is a different political persuasion.
No evidence Trump or Gaetz broke the law. Or Giuliani. You just make stuff up as you go. And you guys never get mad about all the Dems breaking laws every single day. You guys are liberal hacks and so full of crap it's running out of your ears.
(05-14-2021, 07:25 AM)vector#1 Wrote:

Commrade Mig Dear Leader was ACQUITTED by the BNP now as far evidence any idiot would knows he was guilty it's just the jury has Sh!t for Brains
Any idiot THINKS he's guilty without any evidence ever even offered.

This is still my favorite thread! Another week and NOTHING!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!*catches breath*MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
(05-14-2021, 08:50 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

No evidence Trump or Gaetz broke the law. Or Giuliani. You just make stuff up as you go. And you guys never get mad about all the Dems breaking laws every single day. You guys are liberal hacks and so full of crap it's running out of your ears.
Sick  I don't want to catch the Denial-19 you have.  

Start a thread.
Which one?
(05-14-2021, 08:50 AM)jetpilot Wrote:

Commrade Mig you can't see the evidence for the Sh!t caked on your nose
It's a No Evidence Friday!!! But every day is a no evidence day for you guys. Thanks for hanging out with me in my favorite thread! LOL!
(05-14-2021, 10:37 AM)jetpilot Wrote: It's a No Evidence Friday!!! But every day is a no evidence day for you guys. Thanks for hanging out with me in my favorite thread! LOL!
Commrade Mig 

Former Gaetz Confidant Pleads Guilty and Agrees to Cooperate (msn.com)
^No evidence,
Won't be any evidence either. This is yet another witch hunt perpetrated against a great American. Rudy has done nothing wrong and now joins Lt Gen Michael Flynn in being persecuted by pencil necked liberals who're not worthy to untie his shoes.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(05-14-2021, 05:10 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Won't be any evidence either. This is yet another witch hunt perpetrated against a great American. Rudy has done nothing wrong and now joins Lt Gen Michael Flynn in being persecuted by pencil necked liberals who're not worthy to untie his shoes.
Commrade TRT I guess you don't know right from wrong
You do know Flynn PLEAD GUILITY for lying to the FBI ? Is that still a crime ?
All Rudy done was what any of you Commrades would do if Dear Leader told you
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/matt-gaetz-...ad-guilty/

“Greenberg, a former county tax collector and associate of Congressman Matt Gaetz, has signed a plea agreement with the federal government – and it includes a clause stipulating he'll "cooperate fully in the investigation and prosecution of other persons."

In the agreement made public Friday, Greenberg said he would plead guilty to six federal charges, including sex trafficking with a child.

According to the plea agreement, Greenberg admitted he was involved in "sugar daddy" relationships in which he paid women for sex, including a minor with whom he engaged in "commercial sex acts." The agreement also says Greenberg "introduced the minor to other adult men, who engaged in commercial sex acts with the minor in the Middle District of Florida."

No EvIdEnCe!!

Big Grin
This is the reason Jet has blocked me he sees what's coming down the road and wouldn't be able to take it
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/21/politics/...index.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(05-14-2021, 10:37 AM)jetpilot Wrote: It's a No Evidence Friday!!! But every day is a no evidence day for you guys. Thanks for hanging out with me in my favorite thread! LOL!

Jet these guys don't know gossip from evidence. Not one thing that was started on Trump during his presidency ever came to a hill of beans and this one won't either. But----  that didn't mean the rabid lib 24 hour news loop wasn't full of 'news' about the charges. How many times did they come on the air giddy with anticipation that this one was the golden BB that would take Trump down.

In the end they had to wait until his presidency was over so that they could blast him going out the door, and at a time when he could no longer take his own part. Face-less Book, and Twit- ter both banned him. so that he couldn't communicate, and here's the thing. ALL of those bozos were caught up in their lies and false reporting over and over again. But once Trump was gone magically now, everything they say is supposedly/suddenly, 100% pure truth. My memory is longer than that I can assure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 2 users Like TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, jetpilot
(05-21-2021, 07:20 PM)vector#1 Wrote: This is the reason Jet has blocked me he sees what's coming down the road and wouldn't be able to take it
https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/21/politics/...index.html
Woah   27 of 33 charges dropped on Greenberg because of his cooperation.
He must have some good info!!

Somebody is in trouble.  Maybe you boys are right and it ain’t Matty but I wouldn’t bet on it.
(05-21-2021, 09:58 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

Jet these guys don't know gossip from evidence. Not one thing that was started on Trump during his presidency ever came to a hill of beans and this one won't either. But----  that didn't mean the rabid lib 24 hour news loop wasn't full of 'news' about the charges. How many times did they come on the air giddy with anticipation that this one was the golden BB that would take Trump down.

In the end they had to wait until his presidency was over so that they could blast him going out the door, and at a time when he could no longer take his own part. Face-less Book, and Twit- ter both banned him. so that he couldn't communicate, and here's the thing. ALL of those bozos were caught up in their lies and false reporting over and over again. But once Trump was gone magically now, everything they say is supposedly/suddenly, 100% pure truth. My memory is longer than that I can assure.
TRT didn't you also say Dear Leader would serve 2 terms then his sidekick would serve 2 terms and I think you said he would then pass it to his siblings. And my memory is longer than that I can assure.
And I also recalled you and the other sheep on here said Dear Leader would get to the bottom of Hillary's emails and Obama wiretapping Dear Leader. By the way heard anything from John Durham ? I don't think you and the other sheep on here have ever been right.
John Durham Big Grin

Hadn’t heard that one in a while. Where are those bombs that were dropping?
(05-22-2021, 10:44 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: John Durham Big Grin

Hadn’t heard that one in a while. Where are those bombs that were dropping?
I don't think we will hear anything from Durham because it's a nothing burger just Dear Leader and his lawyer Barr giving the Herd something to complain about.
(04-12-2021, 09:26 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 07:43 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-12-2021, 06:31 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 12:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(04-11-2021, 07:01 AM)jetpilot Wrote: To break it down for you guys, since you aren't able to break it down for yourselves:

1. "(W)ho had only turned 18 six months earlier" is also commonly known as AN ADULT. To spell it out further for the especially slow, it also means NOT A CRIME.
2. "(H)it up" allegedly an ADULT's nickname could mean virtually ANYTHING.
3. "The women (slow people please notice it doesn't say "girls") TOLD THEIR FRIENDS the payments were for sex, ACCORDING TO TWO PEOPLE FAMILIAR WITH THE CONVERSATIONS." Just LOL, is this 3rd or 4th-hand hearsay, (even if anyone ever said it and The Beast didn't just make it up), I lost track.

You guys need a new hobby, because you really suck at this.

Oh and Outsider, do I need you talk a long look in the mirror and reflect if I don't believe this far-left rag hit piece. LOL don't answer, rhetorical.
Oh boy... you really nailed that, JP. Big Grin

You maybe should have read the article, which shows Matt likes his girls at the High School Senior age and pays an accused sex trafficker using Venmo.  I’m sure it’s just a coincidence the same amount is paid to young girls shortly after Gaetz sends it to his wannabe Epstein.

All of this could be seen on public Venmo accounts. The Daily Beast didn’t even have to do much to find this story. 

You are right that if these girls are 18 it’s bad taste and something most elected officials wouldn’t survive politically, BUT at least one of the gals was underage.   Matty has some problems. He is going to have to admit to this tasteless lifestyle and plead ignorance on this gal’s age. 

If politicians were willing to hunt us down for lies, You fellas would have been signing your paychecks over years ago.
You mean like Swalwell banging a Chinese spy? You are so blatantly hypocritical nothing you say has one iota of credibility. The only person lying here is you. NO evidence anyone got paid for sex and NO evidence of anyone underage involved in anything at all.  Another week passes and nothing changes - more lies by you and no charges filed or even evidence produced against Gaetz.
How many more weeks of no charges before this isn't your favorite thread anymore? LOL.

How old was Swalwell’s spy? That whataboutism doesn’t work. 

Dude, it’s Monday. He’s already been shunned by King Trump this week.  Must have been tough prying those lips off Trump’s rear. 
Matty is left with Gym Jordan, Majorie Qanon Greene as his supporters.  Big Grin 

and JP Big Grin
You continue to amaze me with your amazing ability to cram several different completely idiotic things into a single post.
You act like it's ok for Swalwell who is on the intel committee in the House, to bang a Chinese spy as long as she is over 17. Then you bring up whataboutism, which is only a very lame excuse for hypocrisy. Swallwell is the only one we know did something very very wrong. But you don't care. Again, NO charges or evidence against Gaetz.

BTW, Trump refusing to meet Gaetz was fake news, aka MORE LIES. CNN made it up and all ignorant brainwashed libs ran with it. Trump's team and Gaetz both said it never happened, but you would rather believe and repeat more lies.

Then you really go off the rails and attack a bunch of other people who have nothing to do with this thread. Epic fail by you, again. Take the L here at least until some info comes out that you could maybe actually use to make an actual point.

^^^

Which means it happened... Wink
^^^Glad you guys are still hanging around in my favorite thread lol. Still no charges, still no evidence!
(05-22-2021, 02:40 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Glad you guys are still hanging around in my favorite thread lol. Still no charges, still no evidence!
I am glad you have decided to step back in the kitchen
The contents of this message are hidden because vector#1 is on your ignore list.
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
The contents of this message are hidden because Old School Hound is on your ignore list.
The contents of this message are hidden because The Outsider is on your ignore list.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • jetpilot
LOL!
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next