• 10(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Matt Gaetz
(06-15-2021, 01:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 12:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 10:39 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 04:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote: No crows left in E KY. Libs ate 'em all!!!!

https://nypost.com/2021/06/12/my-top-10-...s-goodwin/

good job, JP. You reposted an opinion article full of half truths. Lennie and Squiggy gave you some likes too.  Big Grin 

Silence from law enforcement is never good. Your hero needs to get his affairs in orde and JP better hit the Walmarts for some big pencils, a snoopy note pad , and some envelopes, so you guys can communicate from his cushy prison cell.

Still much better than liking yourself on your vector account and then returning the favor on your Cardfan account.
oh boy…2 for 1.  
Will you take the wager I’m offering Hooter?  
I’ll close my account and any others if I have multiple accounts, BUT if I don’t; I get your account.  

I’m literally salivating at the chance to post as the wrong thing. Big Grin

You start off in good faith by putting up one of my errant posts. You know, just to whet your readership's appetite.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-15-2021, 01:16 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 10:39 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-14-2021, 04:22 PM)jetpilot Wrote: No crows left in E KY. Libs ate 'em all!!!!

https://nypost.com/2021/06/12/my-top-10-...s-goodwin/

good job, JP. You reposted an opinion article full of half truths. Lennie and Squiggy gave you some likes too.  Big Grin 

Silence from law enforcement is never good. Your hero needs to get his affairs in orde and JP better hit the Walmarts for some big pencils, a snoopy note pad , and some envelopes, so you guys can communicate from his cushy prison cell.

Still much better than liking yourself on your vector account and then returning the favor on your Cardfan account.
oh boy…2 for 1.  
I’ll close my account and any others if I have multiple accounts, BUT if I don’t; I get your account.  

You start off in good faith by putting up one of my errant posts. You know, just to whet your readership's appetite.
Cool
definitely a slow burn.
(06-15-2021, 01:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 10:39 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: good job, JP. You reposted an opinion article full of half truths. Lennie and Squiggy gave you some likes too.  Big Grin 

oh boy…2 for 1.  

Cool
definitely a slow burn.

Can't do it can you.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-15-2021, 03:23 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 12:04 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Still much better than liking yourself on your vector account and then returning the favor on your Cardfan account.
oh boy…2 for 1.  

Cool
definitely a slow burn.

Can't do it can you.
Can’t do what ?
 can you do it ? 

I feel bad, TRT.  You have the nards to make the challenge while Hooter will cower away.  I’ll own @TheRealThing and @Hoot Gibson will go on sabbatical like he does when it is too much.  

I change the wager with you.  I will pick your avatar for one month…I don’t want your account. 

I want Hooter’s account!!
Joe Biden works for us. He also works for China, Russia, Ukraine, and every other country where bagman, crackhead Hunter Biden collected bribes on behalf of his Pop (a/k/a the "Big Guy"). That is Hunter's version of events, not mine.
(06-15-2021, 08:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Joe Biden works for us. He also works for China, Russia, Ukraine, and every other country where bagman, crackhead Hunter Biden collected bribes on behalf of his Pop (a/k/a the "Big Guy"). That is Hunter's version of events, not mine.
I want your account, Hooter.  Come on let’s wager on what you accuse.  If you can’t back this up, EVERYTHING you say on here is BS ( most of us know this).  Let’s do it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cardfan1's post:
  • vector#1
(06-15-2021, 08:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 08:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Joe Biden works for us. He also works for China, Russia, Ukraine, and every other country where bagman, crackhead Hunter Biden collected bribes on behalf of his Pop (a/k/a the "Big Guy"). That is Hunter's version of events, not mine.
I want your account, Hooter.  Come on let’s wager on what you accuse.  If you can’t back this up, EVERYTHING you say on here is BS ( most of us know this).  Let’s do it!
This is the kind of post that destroy your credibility, Twin Ticks. BGR does not allow multiple accounts, yet anybody with half a brain can see that you are already violating that rule. You know that is a fact and I know that is a fact. I would have to be as stupid as you are to rely on some moderator who rarely visits this forum to prove that you are using at least two accounts. We have established that you are a liar, Twin Ticks, so why would anybody make a wager of any kind with you?

The answer is nobody but a moron would take your word for anything. You are constantly proven wrong in this forum and you never admit that truth. You just keep lying as if nobody noticed that you were ever caught.

Ignore mode ON.  Big Grin Cool
(06-15-2021, 08:38 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
This is the kind of post that destroy your credibility, Twin Ticks. BGR does not allow multiple accounts, yet anybody with half a brain can see that you are already violating that rule. You know that is a fact and I know that is a fact. I would have to be as stupid as you are to rely on some moderator who rarely visits this forum to prove that you are using at least two accounts. We have established that you are a liar, Twin Ticks, so why would anybody make a wager of any kind with you?

The answer is nobody but a moron would take your word for anything. You are constantly proven wrong in this forum and you never admit that truth. You just keep lying as if nobody noticed that you were ever caught.

You are the biggest Chickensh!t.  I have one account and you don’t have the nards to take the bet. 

come on coward.  Take the bet.  
we will find a way to prove it.  Chicken.  

Hooter, you can either back this up if you lose all your credibility ever.
  • vector#1
(06-15-2021, 08:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

You are the biggest Chickensh!t.  I have one account and you don’t have the nards to take the bet. 

Sure, Twin Ticks, somebody who has zero credibility is going to rob me of my credibility.  Big Grin What a moron! None of your accounts can win a debate, so you create nuisance posts over and over in a futile attempt to avoid looking ignorant. That tactic isn't working. Your self esteem would soar if you got yourself a job and stopped wasting your days away trying to play keyboard warrior. 

Do you really expect anybody to believe that you work two jobs, considering the time and frequency of your posts? You have no credibility, so you cannot impact anybody else's credibility. If that is not a fundamental law, it ought to be.  Cool
(06-15-2021, 09:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Sure, Twin Ticks, somebody who has zero credibility is going to rob me of my credibility.  Big Grin What a moron! None of your accounts can win a debate, so you create nuisance posts over and over in a futile attempt to avoid looking ignorant. That tactic isn't working. Your self esteem would soar if you got yourself a job and stopped wasting your days away trying to play keyboard warrior. 

Do you really expect anybody to believe that you work two jobs, considering the time and frequency of your posts? You have no credibility, so you cannot impact anybody else's credibility. If that is not a fundamental law, it ought to be.  Cool
Quooter it's hard to believe if you have ever worked. Your on here 24 hours a day and you did say i have been on here longer than anyone. Now on the other hand Quooter if you did work in the cyber prevention department then they would go a long way explaining why we are getting hacked all the time.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(06-15-2021, 10:03 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 09:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 08:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I want your account, Hooter.  Come on let’s wager on what you accuse.  If you can’t back this up, EVERYTHING you say on here is BS ( most of us know this).  Let’s do it!

Quooter it's hard to believe if you have ever worked. Your on here 24 hours a day and you did say i have been on here longer than anyone. Now on the other hand Quooter if you did work in the cyber prevention department then they would go a long way explaining why we are getting hacked all the time.
Liar - on all counts, Twin Ticks.
(06-15-2021, 07:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 01:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: oh boy…2 for 1.  

Cool
definitely a slow burn.

Can't do it can you.
Can’t do what ?
 can you do it ? 

I feel bad, TRT.  You have the nards to make the challenge while Hooter will cower away.  I’ll own @TheRealThing and @Hoot Gibson will go on sabbatical like he does when it is too much.  

I change the wager with you.  I will pick your avatar for one month…I don’t want your account. 

Don't play vague. For the sake of showmanship, put up one of my errant posts that you have shot me down on. False bravado isn't going to install you in BGR lore, any more than falsely claiming to win debates. You put up for a change. You yuck it up and blow off everything I say. This is your moment in the sun; put up a post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-16-2021, 12:05 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 01:16 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:  You start off in good faith by putting up one of my errant posts. You know, just to whet your readership's appetite.
Cool
definitely a slow burn.

Can't do it can you.
Can’t do what ?
 can you do it ? 

Don't play vague. For the sake of showmanship, put up one of my errant posts that you have shot me down on. False bravado isn't going to install you in BGR lore, any more than falsely claiming to win debates. You put up for a change. You yuck it up and blow off everything I say. This is your moment in the sun; put up a post.
Errant posts?   What are you talking about? 

I just want to win the bet and feed you boys some crow. You can have a nice new avatar and the Hooter account will get way more interesting.
(06-16-2021, 08:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 01:56 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Cool
definitely a slow burn.

Can't do it can you.
Can’t do what ?
 can you do it ? 

I just want to win the bet and feed you boys some crow. You can have a nice new avatar and the Hooter account will get way more interesting.

You're the one who came up with the wrong thing name, as if my posts are wrong.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-16-2021, 10:08 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 03:23 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Can't do it can you.
Can’t do what ?
 can you do it ? 

Big Grin nice try! Dip, duck, dodge the challenge at a hand.

You and fella stooges are writing checks you don’t want to cash by constantly accusing me of having two accounts.
  • vector#1
(06-15-2021, 03:23 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Can't do it can you.
Can’t do what ?
 can you do it ? 

TRT some of your post are wrong.
(06-17-2021, 07:48 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-15-2021, 07:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Can’t do what ?
 can you do it ? 

You and fella stooges are writing checks you don’t want to cash by constantly accusing me of having two accounts.

Why on earth would they even care if you have two accounts? Huh
(06-17-2021, 10:29 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 12:05 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Don't play vague. For the sake of showmanship, put up one of my errant posts that you have shot me down on. False bravado isn't going to install you in BGR lore, any more than falsely claiming to win debates. You put up for a change. You yuck it up and blow off everything I say. This is your moment in the sun; put up a post.

Right?! 

I surmise it’s a weak method of undermining things Vector and I say.
(06-16-2021, 12:05 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Don't play vague. For the sake of showmanship, put up one of my errant posts that you have shot me down on. False bravado isn't going to install you in BGR lore, any more than falsely claiming to win debates. You put up for a change. You yuck it up and blow off everything I say. This is your moment in the sun; put up a post.

For sure! No matter how embarrassing or biased, or how damning the evidence, neither vector or Cardfan ever stray from making a brain dead defense of all things liberal or Democrat.  When pinned down Cardfan disappears for a few days as if on assignment to Europe. (They got a lot of unemployment issues over there too) and vector is either posting like a retard or waxing relatively eloquent complete with adequate punctuation.

But Cardfan has a connection with vector if nothing more than PM'ing him with responses.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-17-2021, 12:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 08:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Errant posts?   What are you talking about? 

For sure! No matter how embarrassing or biased, or how damning the evidence, neither vector or Cardfan ever stray from making a brain dead defense of all things liberal or Democrat.  When pinned down Cardfan disappears for a few days as if on assignment to Europe. (They got a lot of unemployment issues over there too) and vector is either posting like a retard or waxing relatively eloquent complete with adequate punctuation.

But Cardfan has a connection with vector if nothing more than PM'ing him with responses.
TRt, you’re pinned down right now.   And you’re backtracking…backsliding… Big Grin 

oh boy…if you will roll back all your dishonest accusations in a few sentences, I can’t wait to see how you glaze over Matty Matt’s future sentencing; the real topic of this thread. 

Fwiw, Your concern with my life is unhealthy.

It is a character issue. Why on earth would one need two accounts, even if the rules did not prohibit one from having multiple accounts?
(06-17-2021, 12:19 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 08:07 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Errant posts?   What are you talking about? 

It is a character issue. Why on earth would one need two accounts, even if the rules did not prohibit one from having multiple accounts?
Agreed.
Why would someone need two accounts?

I will further the question why wouldn’t someone want prove their accusation.  

The ultimate checkmate: run off Cardfan1 and Vector in one fell swoop. 

Unless…it’s just a lazy attempt at denigrating the character of those who disagree with you….

What can be said about the character of those who throw out accusations and then refuses to back them up?
(06-17-2021, 02:44 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 10:08 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: You're the one who came up with the wrong thing name, as if my posts are wrong.

Agreed.

Unless…it’s just a lazy attempt at denigrating the character of those who disagree with you….

What can be said about the character of those who throw out accusations and then refuses to back them up?

I had been on here about a week and the same people were saying I had multiple accounts. I have had a grand total of two social media accounts in my life- both on sports forum websites.  I don't even do FB or twitter. It's that you are smart, well-informed, and progressive that irks them. The multiple account thing they make up to try to somehow discount your credibility because they can't do it in any real substantive way.  I, for one,  am impressed with the knowledge both you and vector possess and the passion that you have to defend your views. It wouldn't matter to me whether Gibson has one BGR account or five. I wouldn't make an issue of it because why would I care? Frankly ,I don't know why anyone would want more than one account. I can barely keep up with a one single login credential. lol
(06-17-2021, 03:05 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 07:48 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Big Grin nice try! Dip, duck, dodge the challenge at a hand.

Agreed.

I had been on here about a week and the same people were saying I had multiple accounts. I have had a grand total of two social media accounts in my life- both on sports forum websites.  I don't even do FB or twitter. It's that you are smart, well-informed, and progressive that irks them. The multiple account thing they make up to try to somehow discount your credibility because they can't do it in any real substantive way.  I, for one,  am impressed with the knowledge both you and vector possess and the passion that you have to defend your views. It wouldn't matter to me whether Gibson has one BGR account or five. I wouldn't make an issue of it because why would I care? Frankly ,I don't know why anyone would want more than one account. I can barely keep up with a one  single login credential.  lol
Appreciate it, Hound.  

I guess I should ignore the silliness  but I’m ready for Hooter to put up or shut up about the account garbage; 
Stick to the issues.
(06-17-2021, 12:16 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 12:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-16-2021, 10:08 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: You're the one who came up with the wrong thing name, as if my posts are wrong.

TRt, you’re pinned down right now.   And you’re backtracking…backsliding… Big Grin 

oh boy…if you will roll back all your dishonest accusations in a few sentences, I can’t wait to see how you glaze over Matty Matt’s future sentencing; the real topic of this thread. 

Fwiw, Your concern with my life is unhealthy.

Refusing to play stupid with you is hardly getting pinned down. I've never found myself to feel particularly threatened by an office girl.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-17-2021, 03:55 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 10:29 AM)The Outsider Wrote: Why on earth would they even care if you have two accounts? Huh
Agreed.

I had been on here about a week and the same people were saying I had multiple accounts. I have had a grand total of two social media accounts in my life- both on sports forum websites.  I don't even do FB or twitter. It's that you are smart, well-informed, and progressive that irks them. The multiple account thing they make up to try to somehow discount your credibility because they can't do it in any real substantive way.  I, for one,  am impressed with the knowledge both you and vector possess and the passion that you have to defend your views. It wouldn't matter to me whether Gibson has one BGR account or five. I wouldn't make an issue of it because why would I care? Frankly ,I don't know why anyone would want more than one account. I can barely keep up with a one  single login credential.  lol
Appreciate it, Hound.  

I guess I should ignore the silliness  but I’m ready for Hooter to put up or shut up about the account garbage; 
Stick to the issues.
As long as you're using multiple accounts, I will continue to address you as Twin Ticks and ignore most of your posts. You are not the right messenger to tell anybody to stick to the issues. You started the childish name calling and don't seem to take it as well when you are on the receiving end. (I've never called out Old School Hound for using multiple accounts because I have seen no evidence that he has done so.)
(06-17-2021, 06:31 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 12:19 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: It is a character issue. Why on earth would one need two accounts, even if the rules did not prohibit one from having multiple accounts?
Agreed.

Appreciate it, Hound.  

Stick to the issues.
As long as you're using multiple accounts, I will continue to address you as Twin Ticks and ignore most of your posts. You are not the right messenger to tell anybody to stick to the issues. You started the childish name calling and don't seem to take it as well when you are on the receiving end. (I've never called out Old School Hound for using multiple accounts because I have seen no evidence that he has done so.)
And Quooter as long as you support jan. 6th and still support the BIG LIE you will always be Quooter lead Trumpster.
(06-17-2021, 07:17 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 02:44 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Agreed.

Appreciate it, Hound.  

Stick to the issues.
And Quooter as long as you support jan. 6th and still support the BIG LIE you will always be Quooter lead Trumpster.
You do nothing but lie, Twin Ticks. What's up with the punctuation. Remember, this is your "dumber" account. Lose the periods so that I can tell your two accounts apart.
(06-17-2021, 07:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 03:05 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: I had been on here about a week and the same people were saying I had multiple accounts. I have had a grand total of two social media accounts in my life- both on sports forum websites.  I don't even do FB or twitter. It's that you are smart, well-informed, and progressive that irks them. The multiple account thing they make up to try to somehow discount your credibility because they can't do it in any real substantive way.  I, for one,  am impressed with the knowledge both you and vector possess and the passion that you have to defend your views. It wouldn't matter to me whether Gibson has one BGR account or five. I wouldn't make an issue of it because why would I care? Frankly ,I don't know why anyone would want more than one account. I can barely keep up with a one  single login credential.  lol
Appreciate it, Hound.  

Stick to the issues.
You do nothing but lie, Twin Ticks. What's up with the punctuation. Remember, this is your "dumber" account. Lose the periods so that I can tell your two accounts apart.
Quooter here we go again Faced with the Facts and Truth tear down the Messenger. Quooter you learned well from Dear Leader but that's what I would except from the #1 Trumpster
(06-17-2021, 07:45 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 07:40 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 03:55 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Appreciate it, Hound.  

Stick to the issues.
Quooter here we go again Faced with the Facts and Truth tear down the Messenger. Quooter you learned well from Dear Leader but that's what I would except from the #1 Trumpster
Twin Ticks, calling me Trumpster is not going to get under my skin. Trump was hands down a better president than a dementia patient will ever be. Now, I think I will go back into ignore mode. Your unimaginative lies and insults get boring pretty quickly.
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next