Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Central 101 Lexington Catholic 97 (11th Region Quarterfinals)
Final. This had to be one of the best games in the state this season. They will take on Franklin Co. in the semis at EKU on Thursday at 8:15.
That’s an insanely high score without an OT
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
In the win Madison Central shot 31/44 for 70.5% and were an amazing 15/21 from 3 for a 71.4% you will beat about anybody with shooting like that. Catholic was 33/64 for 51.6% and were 13/35 from 3 for 37.1%.

Madison Cent. was lead in scoring by Jalen Davis with 35 points and Kole Browne with 24. Catholic was lead in scoring by Ben Johnson with 41 and Ryan Russell with 25.
Two big Catholic powerhouses, and real threats to win the state, Cov. Cath and Lex. Cath, both go out in first round of regionals. I guess Sister Jean is using all her mojo on Loyola right now.
[-] The following 2 users Like Van Hagar's post:
  • 16BBall Fan, Old School Hound
(03-24-2021, 07:22 AM)Van Hagar Wrote: Two big Catholic powerhouses, and real threats to win the state, Cov. Cath and Lex. Cath, both go out in first round of regionals.  I guess Sister Jean is using all her mojo on Loyola right now.
So what does Gonzaga, Villanova, Creighton or even ORU... What kinda mojo are these Catholic institution using? Oh I know ORU is not but a evangelical, but close enough  Undecided
I ain’t gonna lie....I had no idea Gonzaga and Creighton were Catholic institutions. Might’ve known Villanova. And Oral Roberts is getting ready to run out of miracles.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • A Tribe Called Quest
(03-25-2021, 12:36 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: I ain’t gonna lie....I had no idea Gonzaga and Creighton were Catholic institutions.  Might’ve known Villanova. And Oral Roberts is getting ready to run out of miracles.

LOL .     My mom used to watch Oral Roberts every Sunday morning(along with the Mulls' Singing Convention).   There wasn't a Sunday that Rev. Roberts didn't talk about miracles.  A big part of his ministry consisted of his "miracles."  His school will definitely need a miracle in order to advance in the next rounds.

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...g&usqp=CAU]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • 16BBall Fan