Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 63 Shelby Valley 46 (15th Region)
Final form the Appalachian Wireless Arena
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Shelby Valley was ice cold the entire 2nd half. Hats off to Kaden Robinson and Keion Worrix on great careers at SV. Congrats to Belfry for advancing to the semifinals for the first time in a long time.
(03-23-2021, 10:22 PM)Mister D Wrote: Shelby Valley was ice cold the entire 2nd half. Hats off to Kaden Robinson and Keion Worrix on great careers at SV. Congrats to Belfry for advancing to the semifinals for the first time in a long time.
2018 for Belfry last time in semis.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bucslover68's post:
  • Mister D
(03-23-2021, 11:51 PM)I bucslover68 Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 10:22 PM)Mister D Wrote: Shelby Valley was ice cold the entire 2nd half. Hats off to Kaden Robinson and Keion Worrix on great careers at SV. Congrats to Belfry for advancing to the semifinals for the first time in a long time.
2018 for Belfry last time in semis.

I stand corrected. I’ve been keeping up with things since around 2012 and I couldn’t remember Belfry ever making it very far. I forgot about the year that Isaiah Roblee was so good for them.
Belfry's backcourt is a dandy. They're gonna be hard to handle for the next couple of years
(03-26-2021, 01:15 PM)OutlawJoseyWales Wrote: Belfry's backcourt is a dandy.  They're gonna be hard to handle for the next couple of years
Dean and Clark are both good athletes but they’ll see the best back court in the region tonight at the Expo. There’s no way they can slow Tharp and Fugate down. Tigers will cruise to the finals tonight.
Belfry has a good shot to win unless Paintsville gets 48 free throws again like they did vs. Belfry at Paintsville...
(03-26-2021, 04:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Belfry has a good shot to win unless Paintsville gets 48 free throws again like they did vs. Belfry at Paintsville...
Or if they shoot 65% for the game from 3 like they did against Lawrence co. I get what you were saying though! ?
(03-26-2021, 05:49 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 04:57 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Belfry has a good shot to win unless Paintsville gets 48 free throws again like they did vs. Belfry at Paintsville...
Or if they shoot 65% for the game from 3 like they did against Lawrence co. I get what you were saying though! ?
But they shot 2 for 15 threes vs Belfry in the game at Paintsville. The Tigers are playing very well but Belfry is no pushover. Should be two fun games tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Blue_Bird96