Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Betsy Layne 74 Pike County Central 62
The Bobcats advance to the semi finals of the 15th region. Chase Mims had the game of his career tonight. He was a force on both ends of the court.
Chase Mims was a monster and dominated everything.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Great team win everyone contributed. Glad the region is getting to see close up Just how good Brady Robinson and Chase Mims are. Good luck Friday night!!
(03-22-2021, 11:53 PM)SouthEast18 Wrote: Great team win everyone contributed. Glad the region is getting to see close up Just how good Brady Robinson and Chase Mims are. Good luck Friday night!!
I saw this game tonight !  This team is clicking on all Cylinders!  Team Effort!! Congrats!
Great win for the Bobcats. They will be cutting the nets down very soon.
Funny how no one is discussing the fact that Betsy Layne played in the District Championship with a player that has COVID, how they discarded three other players that are "nonproducers" as they call them there in order to to continue playing in the Region when the entire team should be on quarantine. Politics at its best here folks, wonder if Lawerance Co. was notified?
(03-23-2021, 04:44 AM)crazyfacts Wrote: Funny how no one is discussing the fact that Betsy Layne played in the District Championship with a player that has COVID, how they discarded three other players that are "nonproducers" as they call them there in order to to continue playing in the Region when the entire team should be on quarantine.  Politics at its best here folks, wonder if Lawerance Co. was notified?

You might want to look up the health departments protocol that warrants a quarantine. 

And “nonproducers” you call those kids are two that play for Betsy Layne middle school and are very vital players that had to miss their county championship game Sunday.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(03-23-2021, 04:44 AM)crazyfacts Wrote: Funny how no one is discussing the fact that Betsy Layne played in the District Championship with a player that has COVID, how they discarded three other players that are "nonproducers" as they call them there in order to to continue playing in the Region when the entire team should be on quarantine.  Politics at its best here folks, wonder if Lawerance Co. was notified?
Some people can’t enjoy others success. This is a non issue. The health department is absolutely relentless in making sure all guidelines are followed. Just stop dude. 
Go Bobcats

This was your comment when Bol Kuir got 42 rebounds and people were discrediting him. I agree with your comment too. 

It sickens me that people want to just throw out the negative and that politics rule these school sports teams.  What happened to the days when you tired out, you made the team or didn't, and you support the kids that did.”

Now you are doing exactly what you were denouncing.

Don’t be a hater, the kids on that team didn’t make your boy quit…

(03-23-2021, 02:51 PM)BLK Wrote:

This was your comment when Bol Kuir got 42 rebounds and people were discrediting him. I agree with your comment too. 

It sickens me that people want to just throw out the negative and that politics rule these school sports teams.  What happened to the days when you tired out, you made the team or didn't, and you support the kids that did.”

If you read that I said nothing about those kids.  They are playing good basketball and deserve anything they achieve.  I am denouncing the politics that surrounds our schools and how it sickens me that it is allowed.  If you are going to place an entire team on quarantine, as it has been done  many times this season, because they have a positive case, then every team should be done the same.  If you are going to only quarantine those who were sitting beside the player who is positive, do that for every school.  It's calling being fair to the students because this is who it effects.  Politics has no place in the school system, nothing negative meant about any of the players, its the political bull carp that is going on that is sickening.  I am sorry it was taken our of context and can see how it was, that was truly not my intention.  It is about fairness to all these kids who have worked their tails off to try to maintain some type of normal in a not so normal year and the political aspect of the system sucking the life out of anything positive. 

(03-23-2021, 05:31 PM)crazyfacts Wrote:
(03-23-2021, 02:51 PM)BLK Wrote:

If you read that I said nothing about those kids.  They are playing good basketball and deserve anything they achieve.  I am denouncing the politics that surrounds our schools and how it sickens me that it is allowed.  If you are going to place an entire team on quarantine, as it has been done  many times this season, because they have a positive case, then every team should be done the same.  If you are going to only quarantine those who were sitting beside the player who is positive, do that for every school.  It's calling being fair to the students because this is who it effects.  Politics has no place in the school system, nothing negative meant about any of the players, its the political bull carp that is going on that is sickening.  I am sorry it was taken our of context and can see how it was, that was truly not my intention.  It is about fairness to all these kids who have worked their tails off to try to maintain some type of normal in a not so normal year and the political aspect of the system sucking the life out of anything positive. 
No clue what you mean about my boy since I have two girls, LOL. I assure you neither wear a uniform, especially a blue one.