Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 59 Wolfe County 50
what was up with those comments on the facebook live? people are so immature
Lol @ Wolfe County.
Hazard was lock down in the 3rd, Wolfe only had 2 pts.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MVP2's post:
  • blueandgoldfan
Wolfe settled for to many jumpers.
Hazards defense really rattled Wolfe in the 3rd quarter and that was the difference in the game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes NikeFruit's post:
  • blueandgoldfan
(03-22-2021, 10:38 PM)pocoboy18 Wrote: what was up with those comments on the facebook live? people are so immature

Spill the tea

I missed it
I feel like Pelfrey and Johnson showed why they are top players in this region. But teams threw everything they had at them and they still managed the game. Was truly a fun match up to watch. Great game to see live. I expect nothing different between Hazard/Knott, Pelfrey/Napier
Wolfe County beat themselves with their terrible shot selection. They’d would have won easy if they’d passed the ball around and found open shooters, but instead chose to take contested shots. Hazard will beat Knott and win the 14th region.
(03-23-2021, 02:26 PM)Wolfeman Wrote: Wolfe County beat themselves with their terrible shot selection. They’d would have won easy if they’d passed the ball around and found open shooters, but instead chose to take contested shots. Hazard will beat Knott and win the 14th region.

“Wolfe County would have won easily if they had just been the better team and scored more points by the end of regulation.”
[-] The following 2 users Like FunFan's post:
  • FootballFan1999, MaroonPancakes
(03-23-2021, 02:26 PM)Wolfeman Wrote: Wolfe County beat themselves with their terrible shot selection. They’d would have won easy if they’d passed the ball around and found open shooters, but instead chose to take contested shots. Hazard will beat Knott and win the 14th region.
Oooops!!!