Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region tournament
Who you all got in the semifinals and championship

PCC vs KCC 

Hazard vs Wolfe
I think this will be the best semifinals we've seen in a long time.

Can't wait to watch these!
(03-21-2021, 10:35 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: I think this will be the best semifinals we've seen in a long time.

Couldn't agree more. I think it will be a Knott/Hazard final with Hazard winning.
Agree with K King
(03-21-2021, 10:37 PM)Strikeout King Wrote:
(03-21-2021, 10:35 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: I think this will be the best semifinals we've seen in a long time.

Couldn't agree more. I think it will be a Knott/Hazard final with Hazard winning.

That's the most likely scenario imo
But if Wednesday comes and it's Perry vs Wolfe in the finals I wouldn't be shocked
Great semifinal matchups, both should be tight games, I think Hazard, Wolfe and KCC are just about even, Perry could def beat KCC but I don't think they can win 2 in a row in this field, winner of Hazard/Wolfe is likely region champ.
Perry can win 2 just as easy as anyone else.
(03-22-2021, 10:57 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Perry can win 2 just as easy as anyone else.
Sure thats possible , Perry is a grind it out team that will be a tough out, but I just think it is unlikely they beat Knott and Hazard/Wolfe in a 48hr time frame, thats just my opinion,
I'm going with Wolfe and Knott in the Finals with Wolfe breaking through with a 72-68 win in the finals.
(03-21-2021, 07:48 PM)NikeFruit Wrote: Who you all got in the semifinals and championship

PCC vs KCC 

Hazard vs Wolfe
I’m saying Wolfe will beat Hazard and lose to Knott in the championship
Too much Mcquire.
Knott will win 1st game big.