Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 45 Shelby Valley 44 (59th District Championship)
Final. 

Warriors capture their 4th district championship in school history.
You all can have anyone you want in the region. Give me #10 from East Ridge and I’ll be happy. That kid is an absolute killer.

Shelby Valley with just no size to compete with ER’s big men. 22, 4, 33 just dominated the game and they let SV fall in love with the 3 and shoot all they want.

ER is very well coached!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
GO WARRIORS!!! HAIL WARRIORS!!

BETTER KEEP AN EYE ON EAST RIDGE IN THE REGION TOURNAMENT. NOT A SLEEPER NO MORE. I SAID AT BEGINNING OF THE YEAR TO KEEP AN EYE ON THIS TEAM. WELL COACHED.
Big time win for ER. Love watching that group play
This definitely isn’t the same East Ridge
that played at Paintsville on January 30th. The Warriors are playing their best basketball right now. Congrats East Ridge on winning the district and making the regional tournament.
Woods is definitely one of the best player in the Region. Before the season I said on here I wanted to see more from him and did we ever. Plays with composure the whole game. Runs the team like he should and can really shoot ball. Also seems like a very good young man. ER has a chance to make some noise in the Region. Excited to see the draw.
This was an awesome game!
Congrats Warriors!