Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County 82 Pike Central 72
Final from Magoffin County. 

Aden Barnett had 43 points for the Hornets
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Magoffin County has flown under the radar this year. If I am Paintsville I am not underestimating Magoffin in the first round of district. If Aden Barnett gets hot they are going to be a really tough out.
Barnett is as good or better than any perimeter player in the 15th that I’ve seen this year. He’s a stud.
(03-10-2021, 01:40 AM)BoondockSaint Wrote: Barnett is as good or better than any perimeter player in the 15th that I’ve seen this year.  He’s a stud.

I’ve not got to watch him play. Is their games streamed on Facebook or anything?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(03-10-2021, 09:11 AM)Spud6 Wrote:
(03-10-2021, 01:40 AM)BoondockSaint Wrote: Barnett is as good or better than any perimeter player in the 15th that I’ve seen this year.  He’s a stud.

I’ve not got to watch him play. Is their games streamed on Facebook or anything?

the game from last night was streamed on David and Darryl Sports 

Aden is a super impressive player and he is still only a sophomore. The one area that I think could take his game to the next level is to become a more consistent 3 point shooter. He has no problem driving to the basket, finishing through contact or mid range. But his 3 point shooting has been below average so he needs to really focus on growing that part of his game.
Magoffin could definitely cause some teams trouble. I haven't heard much from them this year but I could see them being just as good as the teams that are 2-7 in the region. I think Johnson Central would have to play very poorly to lose this year in the tournament.
Magoffin will be a tough out playing on their home court!
(03-10-2021, 01:27 AM)Mister D Wrote: Magoffin County has flown under the radar this year. If I am Paintsville I am not underestimating Magoffin in the first round of district. If Aden Barnett gets hot they are going to be a really tough out.
Paintsville is very familiar with this Hornets team and understand what They’re  capable of. When Paintsville played them at home Magoffin Co shot out to a Big lead and Barnett was the main reason. Barnett is hands down the best scorer for Magoffin. Young man can be a handful on the offensive end. I expect him to really stand out over the next couple of years.