Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 72 Pikeville 60
Final from the PIT
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Tigers peaking @ the right time
Lockhart was still out for Pikeville. I wonder what the update is on his injury
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(03-06-2021, 11:04 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Lockhart was still out for Pikeville. I wonder what the update is on his injury

Word as of today is that he is done for the season. Not sure of a diagnosis.    So no Samons or Lockhart the rest of the way for the Panthers.
(03-08-2021, 08:35 PM)BoyWonder14 Wrote:
(03-06-2021, 11:04 AM)Spud6 Wrote: Lockhart was still out for Pikeville. I wonder what the update is on his injury

Word as of today is that he is done for the season. Not sure of a diagnosis.    So no Samons or Lockhart the rest of the way for the Panthers.

Well that sucks! Hate that for the young man because he missed all of last season with his ankle injury as well.
#BBFL