Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's the new Coach?
Belfry middle lost there volleyball coach and Ms. Gilliam too. Does any one know who the new coach will be and any thoughts about this upcoming season?
I do not know who the new coach is. I have a better question why did the other coach leave? She did an excellent job with those girls, and from what i hear she is an excellent teacher...
coolcat Wrote:I do not know who the new coach is. I have a better question why did the other coach leave? She did an excellent job with those girls, and from what i hear she is an excellent teacher...

Riddle was an excellent teacher but she was transferred to Millard and Coach Gilliam left to finish school!!!
New Topic: Allen Grade School: The Children At Allen Grade Need Serious Help In The Coaching Departmentof The Football Department.they Need To Take A Close Look At The Coaches They Have At The School,these Guys Seem To Know Nothing About Coaching.allen Grade School Seems To Let Anyone Coach That Wants To.the School Board Should Look In To This.these Children Are Way Behind When It Comes To Playing Football.someone Please Look Into For The Childrens Sake.
Riddle was a very good volleyball coach ...but the girls will have to step up an play with the new coach and they should be the county champs again ...they will just have to work for it...
budlight Wrote:Riddle was a very good volleyball coach ...but the girls will have to step up an play with the new coach and they should be the county champs again ...they will just have to work for it...

Who is the new volleyball coach for Belfry Middle?
Her name in Tiffany Ooten