Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin County vs Johnson Central 3/4/21
Wondering if the Cards can make a better showing this game or limp away with another 41 point beat down?

I think the Cards have potential but they’ll lose this one due to their coaching.

The Mighty Eagles will win this one by 20 plus and send the Cards home with a few less tail feathers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Eagle Knows's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Couldn’t be further from the truth. Why? Because the game probably won’t even be played.
Why won’t the game be played
The flooding is why it will be canceled. Some people have lost everything. A meaningless high school basketball game is the last of the worries.
Both Martin County & Johnson County were hit hard by flooding on Sunday night and backwater on Monday/Tuesday.
Several roads are still blocked because of flood water in both counties and some roads have been washed out.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pulp Fiction's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
If it is played, will Dingess be back on the court?
(03-03-2021, 01:41 PM)Creeker Wrote: If it is played, will Dingess be back on the court?

Why wouldnt he be?
Because if they don’t play the final two district games it’s is my understanding that seeding will be from the first game each team played which would end up in 3 way tie for 2 place.
(03-03-2021, 01:41 PM)Creeker Wrote: If it is played, will Dingess be back on the court?

He didn't play against JC due to a knee injury they said.
(03-03-2021, 09:20 AM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: Both Martin County & Johnson County were hit hard by flooding on Sunday night and backwater on Monday/Tuesday.
Several roads are still blocked because of flood water in both counties and some roads have been washed out.
All surrounding counties got hit by flooding. Even though the rest of the schools are playing right now, Surely Martin Co won’t use that to cancel this game.
Martin County trying to dodge JC in first round of district by sending the draw to a coin flip?
(03-05-2021, 02:24 PM)dunno Wrote: Martin County trying to dodge JC in first round of district by sending the draw to a coin flip?
No doubt.
Did this game get made up? I was thinking it was rescheduled for this week sometime?