Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PCYSA
Well Im playing the PCYSA 19 year old team or whtever, im curious of who else is playing.

Also im wondering of who the starters might just be, if anyone has a clue.

Id like to take the left D, since I play there during regular season.

Good Day
Just about every senior from Pikeville is playing and then some....and if enough plays, it wouldnt surprise me if they had 2 pikeville pcysa teams. I would say it will be the same starters on last years pcysa "revolution" team.

does anyone know when practice starts?
im playing i realy dont care if i start just as long as i get to play some lol b/c from what i hear this team is very talented and hasnt lost in what 5 yrs lol.

From what i hear there is only one team
we lost one game last year, and it was close due to the fact we were missing some key players...but we should still overun everyone we play around here
when does practice begin? I know U-10 starts today at 5 o clock, but when does U-19 begin?
when does practice begin? I know U-10 starts today at 5 o clock, but when does U-19 begin?
is it co-ed? and if there is only one team then who do they play?
yeah, its co-ed but as i recall playing with pikeville, they never had any girls.

they play teams like johnson county, letcher county, belfry, the david school, and other teams in the area.
the two pikeville teams are announced, which team are you on???

Joe Dan Vanhoose or Andy Newsome???
I don't know too much about the PCYSA

but when and where do the games begin?

Who all's playing?
first games begin on saturday, april 9th. games are at 11:30 and 1:30, the 11:30 game should be a good one. the game is pikeville united v. perry co. commodores. and game 2 is pikeville 2 aka. pike central v. perry 2. all games are played at the fields behind walmart

most players worth watching at playing, except rangel, burchfield, and castle, due to stupid rules and ppl complainin because they always lose to pikeville.
"phsplyr17" Wrote:first games begin on saturday, april 9th. games are at 11:30 and 1:30, the 11:30 game should be a good one. the game is pikeville united v. perry co. commodores. and game 2 is pikeville 2 aka. pike central v. perry 2. all games are played at the fields behind walmart

most players worth watching at playing, except rangel, burchfield, and castle, due to stupid rules and ppl complainin because they suck.

Rephrase that last sentence it don't really make a lot of sense.. if ya don't care..
I think he meant, most players worth watching are playing except....
Sorry...

What I meant to say was all players worth watching play from Pikeville and Pike Central will be playing PCYSA this year.

Except for Rangel, Castle, and Burchfield. They arent playing this year, but are well worth watching. The 3 players play for a club team in Lexington KY, and some ppl on the PCYSA board decided not to let the 3 key players play this year on the pikeville pcysa team. They say that they cant play on 2 teams at once. Which doesnt make sense because the team they play for are not at the same skill level, not the same region. Honestly, it comes down to the coaches and representatives of other teams such as Letcher and Johnson Co. They are tired of loosing to Pikeville, and think that by forcing Rangel, Castle and Burchfield to turn in their Revolution Uniforms, their teams may have a chance of not being embarassed.

Hope that clears it up for you.
Sure does.. thank ya much.
Yesterday was a great game i must say lol came down to a 3-2 victory going to Pikeville United. They defeated the other Pikeville team after Hazard called and canceled. Elkins and Johnshon both played great for United. As for the other Pikeville team Dave played very well as so did Dakota Sturgill and Cory Thompson. Tyler Thompson played very well at Goalie also. Both of these teams will dominate who ever steps in their path. The other Pikeville team was missing a big asset in Abby Holbrook. Aaron Collins was also missing which hurt them as well.
it was a pretty even game, both teams didnt play to their fullest potiental. altman played great as well, scoring the first goal of the game. both perry teams will be difficult. what was the results of last nights pc v hazard team?