Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Innocent or Guilty
You people need to stay off Twitter and Facebook and Parler(oh, I guess that one's no longer an option). As smart as our trio of hard right conservatives are, I find the sources of their "facts" stunningly unreliable. Those same sources is how my very own mother became radicalized. If Trump had entered the House chamber and shot Nancy Pelosi in the head, mom would cheer for him. Like mom, our friends here have become radicalized by the social media platform.
(02-12-2021, 12:24 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: You people need to stay off Twitter and Facebook and Parler(oh, I guess that one's no longer an option). As smart as our trio of hard right conservatives are, I find the sources of  their "facts" stunningly unreliable.  Those same sources is how my very own mother became radicalized. If Trump had entered the House chamber and shot Nancy Pelosi in the head, mom would cheer for him. Like mom, our friends here have become radicalized by the social media platform.
You find "facts" unreliable but offer not a single "fact" of your own to make your case.

FACT - no Trump supporter caused any harm to anyone in Washington on 1/6...and none of you brainwashed liberals on here can offer even a shred of evidence to prove otherwise.
(02-12-2021, 12:33 AM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 12:24 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: You people need to stay off Twitter and Facebook and Parler(oh, I guess that one's no longer an option). As smart as our trio of hard right conservatives are, I find the sources of  their "facts" stunningly unreliable.  Those same sources is how my very own mother became radicalized. If Trump had entered the House chamber and shot Nancy Pelosi in the head, mom would cheer for him. Like mom, our friends here have become radicalized by the social media platform.
You find "facts" unreliable but offer not a single "fact" of your own to make your case.

FACT - no Trump supporter caused any harm to anyone in Washington on 1/6...and none of you brainwashed liberals on here can offer even a shred of evidence to prove otherwise.

Less than one person in 100 believes that(even in Corbin, KY). Most mainstream conservatives don't believe that. I don't even know if my mother would even go that far. Social media algorithms have created an alternate reality for its radicalized base.
(02-12-2021, 01:16 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Less than one person in 100 believes that(even in Corbin, KY). Most mainstream conservatives don't believe that. I don't even know if my mother would even go that far. Social media algorithms have created an alternate reality for its radicalized base.
BS x 100...quit wasting everyone's time talking about everything on Earth other than providing a shred of evidence that any Trump supporter hurt anyone...you can't do it that's why you keep talking BS.
I mean we live in a free world and all plus we all have our own opinions here, 
Donald Trump is a moronic dumbass. He is responsible for what happened at the Capitol because he encouraged that kind of behavior. I am glad that he is gone from the White House because he will now face the consequences that he himself made. There are a lot of problems with Trump and his administration but the worst part of it was definitely his treatment of minorities and the country's neighbors. Building a whole admin with building a wall in mind is insane and should be punished by the courts when his trials come through in the near future. Glad that he's gone and I hope he faces them head on because people have suffered through enough during his reign.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Calvin_Gordon08's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-12-2021, 01:16 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Nonsense. Apparently you do not understand what a "social media algorithm" is. If what jet said is false, then you should be able to provide the name and charge against a Trump supporter who attacked and injured or killed a person during the activity in the Capitol on 6 January. You're up, OSH, post at least one name and criminal charge. Antifa and BLM thugs posing as Trump supporters do not count.
https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/ca...b-arrests/

Ask and ye shall recieve.

Does it get old always saying one thing and then looking silly?

You fellas are either playing (I sincerely hope), or are just ridiculously gullible to some awful source of information. I do wonder what that source is now that Trump is gone.
(02-12-2021, 10:42 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/ca...b-arrests/

You fellas are either playing (I sincerely hope), or are just ridiculously gullible to some awful source of information.  I do wonder what that source is now that Trump is gone.

I don't think they believe what they are saying. They seem like intelligent men. I think(I HOPE) they are just juggling our liberal balls.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
Radicalisation is a phased and complex process in which an individual or a group embraces a radical ideology or belief that accepts, uses or condones violence, including acts of terrorism, to reach a specific political or ideological purpose.
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-12-2021, 12:13 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Radicalisation is a phased and complex process in which an individual or a group embraces a radical ideology or belief that accepts, uses or condones violence, including acts of terrorism, to reach a specific political or ideological purpose.
That's impressive, Comrade vector! You even remembered to copy and paste the period. Did the original author misspell radicalization or was that your doing?
(02-12-2021, 12:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 12:13 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Radicalisation is a phased and complex process in which an individual or a group embraces a radical ideology or belief that accepts, uses or condones violence, including acts of terrorism, to reach a specific political or ideological purpose.
That's impressive, Comrade vector! You even remembered to copy and paste the period. Did the original author misspell radicalization or was that your doing?
Bingo back in your corner again
(02-12-2021, 12:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Probably British spelling.  Brits sitting across the pond laughing at us like the rest of the world. 

Thanks for the dumpster fire, Trump.
(02-12-2021, 03:48 AM)Calvin_Gordon08 Wrote: I mean we live in a free world and all plus we all have our own opinions here, 
Donald Trump is a moronic dumbass. He is responsible for what happened at the Capitol because he encouraged that kind of behavior. I am glad that he is gone from the White House because he will now face the consequences that he himself made. There are a lot of problems with Trump and his administration but the worst part of it was definitely his treatment of minorities and the country's neighbors. Building a whole admin with building a wall in mind is insane and should be punished by the courts when his trials come through in the near future. Glad that he's gone and I hope he faces them head on because people have suffered through enough during his reign.

Glad to have you aboard, Mr. Gordon.
(02-12-2021, 10:42 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://www.usatoday.com/storytelling/ca...b-arrests/

You fellas are either playing (I sincerely hope), or are just ridiculously gullible to some awful source of information.  I do wonder what that source is now that Trump is gone.
Please give the names of any of those people who injured anyone.
Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
·
18m
As the impeachment case collapses, to the great amusement of Josh Hawley and the rest of us, the Left is looking for new ways to get Trump. Here's their latest hare-brained scheme.
@HawleyMO

For full podcast:

WATCH: https://rumble.com/vdresx-revenge-of-the...a&mc=8uxj1

LISTEN: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/th...1547827376
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_
·
12h
FLASHBACK: Son of Dem Sen Tim Kaine arrested in '17 w ANTIFA rioters attacking Trump supporters & state capitol. Sen Kaine in '17 called on Dems to "fight in the streets" against Trump, whom he now says is guilty of "fomenting a rebellion against Congress"
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
·
2h
If Trump's lawyers don't debunk the Fine People Hoax today, and call for impeachment of those who incited years of violence against Trump supporters for spreading it, I don't see why Trump should pay them.
Quote Tweet
Scott Adams
@ScottAdamsSays
· 22h
If one of Trump's lawyers plays the unedited Fine People Hoax video to debunk it in front of America, will the networks cut away or let the public know how badly they lied to them for years? Finally, excitement! twitter.com/joelpollak/sta…
(02-12-2021, 01:24 PM)jetpilot Wrote: https://twitter.com/PandaTribune/status/...8341940229
This should put an end to Comrade Cardfan's Charlottesville lies.

j/k - nothing will make an honest man of a CCP propagandist. China Joe claims to have decided to run for president based on the edited video, so of course Cardfan and his ilk will run with the lies with the approval of the occupant of the Oval Office.
(02-11-2021, 07:39 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 03:45 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-11-2021, 03:34 PM)jetpilot Wrote: Joel Pollak
@joelpollak
·
54m
Inevitable:
@RepRaskin
brings up Charlottesville #finepeoplehoax. Does not play the part where Trump condemned the violence and the neo-Nazis. Everything in this presentation is a lie. #ImpeachmentTrial

Charlottesville was the event where Trump put white supremacy on an equal field with Americans refusing to accept hate. 

No hoax.  Nothing fake.  It was a red line. Trump allowed white supremacy in the Republican tent.  As long as he is around Republicans are linked to hate groups.
Comrade Cardfan, you are the most blatant and disgusting liar who has every posted in this forum and the runner up for that distinction is not even close. You have undoubtedly learned by now what Trump actually said about the protesters in Charlottesville, yet you continue to repeat the same lies about it for months on end. You make dedicated communist propagandists everywhere look good in comparison.

This is the kind of lie that removes all doubt about whether you consciously and deliberately lie or are merely willfully ignorant.

^^ Or worse. His/her mission on this board is to push an agenda and in so doing truth means absolutely nothing. Cardfan deals in lies and though having never won the first debate point on here, has nonetheless claimed superiority over everyone else who posts. After all, when one merchandises in lies, the lies the limit.

I have beat Cardfan down on all these points before and all I have gotten for my money is as you say, yet another round of the same tripe. People who think for themselves cannot be shamed into rolling over, or acquiescing to the liberal narrative. But you can bet the ranch that is the goal. Ultimately that is why liberals love government. Government can be used to control the people they hate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(02-12-2021, 01:15 PM)jetpilot Wrote:

Ask and ye shall receive.

There are several reports of 140 Police officers.   HIPPA and officer safety probably prevents the release of injuries.  

Are you saying there were no injuries, Jet Pilot?  No cops were injured?  There is tons of video of cops being beaten.  Those dudes aren't Antifa or BLM.  They are straight MAGA and Y'allQaeda.  

This would be the most obtuse, ignorant hill I've ever seen anyone die on.
(02-12-2021, 01:48 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

There are several reports of 140 Police officers.   HIPPA and officer safety probably prevents the release of injuries.  

Are you saying there were no injuries, Jet Pilot?  No cops were injured?  There is tons of video of cops being beaten.  Those dudes aren't Antifa or BLM.  They are straight MAGA and Y'allQaeda.  

2000 Cops were injured during the riots of 2020. And 30 people lost their lives, but all that was okay because the mayhem was directed at conservatives and our traditionally conservative heritage. That's why all the statues hit the ground.

Selective outrage and propaganda. But aren't you missing the soaps right about now?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If assaults were committed and charges filed against the instigators, then those charges would have been filed against people who have names. You have been asked the name(s) of those who have been charged with violent crimes that resulted in injuries to a victim. It is put up or shut up time.
(02-12-2021, 01:42 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
@joelpollak
·
54m
Inevitable:
@RepRaskin
brings up Charlottesville #finepeoplehoax. Does not play the part where Trump condemned the violence and the neo-Nazis. Everything in this presentation is a lie. #ImpeachmentTrial

Charlottesville was the event where Trump put white supremacy on an equal field with Americans refusing to accept hate. 

No hoax.  Nothing fake.  It was a red line. Trump allowed white supremacy in the Republican tent.  As long as he is around Republicans are linked to hate groups.
Comrade Cardfan, you are the most blatant and disgusting liar who has every posted in this forum and the runner up for that distinction is not even close. You have undoubtedly learned by now what Trump actually said about the protesters in Charlottesville, yet you continue to repeat the same lies about it for months on end. You make dedicated communist propagandists everywhere look good in comparison.

This is the kind of lie that removes all doubt about whether you consciously and deliberately lie or are merely willfully ignorant.

^^ Or worse. His/her mission on this board is to push an agenda and in so doing truth means absolutely nothing. Cardfan deals in lies and though having never won the first debate point on here, has nonetheless claimed superiority over everyone else who posts. After all, when one merchandises in lies, the lies the limit.

I have beat Cardfan down on all these points before and all I have gotten for my money is as you say, yet another round of the same tripe. People who think for themselves cannot be shamed into rolling over, or acquiescing to the liberal narrative. But you can bet the ranch that is the goal. Ultimately that is why liberals love government. Government can be used to control the people they hate.
Big Grin
Big Grin

Oh boy....somebody is living in a fantasy land today.  What am I saying?  You always live in a fantasy land, TRT!!

(02-12-2021, 01:24 PM)jetpilot Wrote: https://twitter.com/PandaTribune/status/...8341940229

Thanks for that.  I am starting to understand why you post what you do.
(02-12-2021, 02:00 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 01:42 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
@joelpollak
·
54m
Inevitable:
@RepRaskin

Big Grin
Big Grin

Oh boy....somebody is living in a fantasy land today.  What am I saying?  You always live in a fantasy land, TRT!!

Lie. Laugh when caught. Mock anybody who isn't a liberal. Repeat.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Full Transcript
https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/...s-remarks/

Trump: "No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

"But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest -- because, I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country -- a horrible moment. But there are two sides to the country."

I can't believe we are still talking about this, but anything to distract... I guess. In the above Trump is drawing an equivalence between a WHITE NATIONALIST rally and the people there to oppose. UNITE THE RIGHT WAS A WHITE NATIONALIST RALLY. There are no fine White Nationalists. There are no fine Nazis. Everyone there in support of the rally was bad and should not be defended by any President.

Fellas, stop being blockheads and trying to defend it. Trump was wrong. There were times he said the right thing, but then he followed it with there were "two sides" comment.

I will concede one thing. Trump made more of an effort to condemn the White Nationalists after the Unite the Right Rally in Charlottesville than he tried to calm the rioters on the 6th. He said "peaceful" one time and fight at least 20 in that speech.
(02-12-2021, 02:14 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Full Transcript
https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/...s-remarks/

Trump: "No, no. There were people in that rally -- and I looked the night before -- if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people -- neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them.

"But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest -- because, I don’t know if you know, they had a permit. The other group didn’t have a permit. So I only tell you this: There are two sides to a story. I thought what took place was a horrible moment for our country -- a horrible moment.  But there are two sides to the country."

I can't believe we are still talking about this, but anything to distract... I guess.  In the above Trump is drawing an equivalence between a WHITE NATIONALIST rally and the people there to oppose.  UNITE THE RIGHT WAS A WHITE NATIONALIST RALLY.  There are no fine White Nationalists.  There are no fine Nazis.  Everyone there in support of the rally was bad and should not be defended by any President. 

Fellas, stop being blockheads and trying to defend it.  Trump was wrong.  There were times he said the right thing, but then he followed it with there were "two sides" comment. 

I will concede one thing.  Trump made more of an effort to condemn the White Nationalists after the Unite the Right Rally in Charlottesville than he tried to calm the rioters on the 6th.  He said "peaceful" one time and fight at least 20 in that speech.
On cue, Comrade Cardfan continues to perpetrate his lies.
(02-12-2021, 01:56 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

If assaults were committed and charges filed against the instigators, then those charges would have been filed against people who have names. You have been asked the name(s) of those who have been charged with violent crimes that resulted in injuries to a victim. It is put up or shut up time.
Nah, you fools are saying nothing happened.  I ain't spending my afternoon looking through court filings. 

You guys love your Orwell.  Here you go.  

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."

(02-12-2021, 01:55 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

2000 Cops were injured during the riots of 2020. And 30 people lost their lives, but all that was okay because the mayhem was directed at conservatives and our traditionally conservative heritage. That's why all the statues hit the ground.

Selective outrage and propaganda. But aren't you missing the soaps right about now?
Again you should be outraged at the Capitol riots.  If I supported the protests/riots in the summer,  it shouldn't affect your hardcore stance on rioting.  If you hated seeing the destruction of heritage then your hair should be on fire when MAGA invaded, defecated in, and destroyed the American Capitol.  

FWIW, I didn't support any riots this summer.  I supported the protests.  If MAGA would have gone back to their hotel rooms after Trump wound them up then so be it: No Harm, No Foul.  I would have supported their right to stand in the cold and look stupid.
Anybody have an issue with Graham and Cruz meeting with defense lawyers?

Doesn’t hardly seem right for a juror to meet with the defense.
(02-12-2021, 03:28 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Anybody have an issue with Graham and Cruz meeting with defense lawyers?

Doesn’t hardly seem right for a juror to meet with the defense.
Does it seem right to you that the judge presiding over the trial has already voted to convict Trump once, has voted in favor of the constitutionality of the second trial, and will vote as a juror as well? If you are okay with all of that, then maybe you should hold back on your condemnation of Cruz and Graham.