Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
M-T-G is O-U-T !!! House Strips Margie "Q" Greene of Committee Powers
The House just voted to strip QAnon sympathizer , Anti-Semite, Islamophobe , 9-11 Truther , and Sandy Hook Denier Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments. 

The vote  was 230 -199 ( there were 3 non-votes).    11 Republicans joined their Democratic colleagues to oust Ms. Greene , who has advocated for the murder of  the House Speaker on social media , harassed Parkland school survivor, David Hogg , and appeared in a murder fantasy ad holding an AR-15 pointed in the direction of three female House members of color.

Was tonight's vote of stripping Ms Greene from her committee powers a case of  "premature ejectulation"  or  was it time for her to be removed here and now???

The great poet and philosopher, Maya Angelou,  said, "When a person shows you who they are the first time, believe them."  Ms Greene has showed us who she is time and time again. I believe her.  She has no business in any position of power. Sad that only 11 Republicans had the balls to stand up to the Q-faction of the Grand Old Putins.

Ms Greene can't keep that vile mouth of hers from spewing out her bigotry and hate. She will continue to be who she is. She'll  be lucky if she remains in Congress for two years.

Your thoughts???
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-04-2021, 09:32 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: The House just voted to strip QAnon sympathizer , Anti-Semite, Islamophobe , 9-11 Truther , and Sandy Hook Denier Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments. 

The vote  was 230 -199 ( there were 3 non-votes).    11 Republicans joined their Democratic colleagues to oust Ms. Greene , who has advocated for the murder of  the House Speaker on social media , harassed Parkland school survivor, David Hogg , and appeared in a murder fantasy ad holding an AR-15 pointed in the direction of three female House members of color.

Was tonight's vote of stripping Ms Greene from her committee powers a case of  "premature ejectulation"  or  was it time for her to be removed here and now???

The great poet and philosopher, Maya Angelou,  said, "When a person shows you who they are the first time, believe them."  Ms Greene has showed us who she is time and time again. I believe her.  She has no business in any position of power. Sad that only 11 Republicans had the balls to stand up to the Q-faction of the Grand Old Putins.

Ms Greene can't keep that vile mouth of hers from spewing out her bigotry and hate. She will continue to be who she is. She'll  be lucky if she remains in Congress for two years.

Your thoughts???
My thoughts are that I have never seen liberals criticize the four idiots known collectively as the "squad" a single time in this forum. I will not be participating in character assassination against Greene. I can already see that the allegations against her will be wildly exaggerated by skimming the OP. Enjoy another hypocritical crusade.
(02-04-2021, 09:32 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: The House just voted to strip QAnon sympathizer , Anti-Semite, Islamophobe , 9-11 Truther , and Sandy Hook Denier Marjorie Taylor Greene from her committee assignments. 

Your thoughts???

Watching this woman recant her lies on the house floor and then be summarily removed from committees is awesome. 

There is no comparison between the hate Greene spews and any other member of Congress.  Hell, Steve King wasn’t that bad.
King was reprimanded for his repeated racist remarks. What's the difference now? This woman's actions have been even worse. I think this current GOP is in rabid fear of the radical segment of the population( I believe it to be a very significant percentage) that vote Republican and believe the way Margie Q . Greene does. Maybe its not 74 million, but when Greene opens her garbage can and speaks, her words resonate with a very significant percentage of these people. She needs to go.

Btw, the most important number to keep in mind is 199 . 199 Congressional Republicans sent a message that someone who advocates for the murder of Congressional colleagues and a former President and presidential candidate , not to mention mocks the families of dead five year-olds, is the kind of person who should serve on the budget and education panels. Let that sink in ladies and gentlemen before you vote again.
(02-04-2021, 09:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Your thoughts???
My thoughts are that I have never seen liberals criticize the four idiots known collectively as the "squad" a single time in this forum. I will not be participating in character assassination against Greene. I can already see that the allegations against her will be wildly exaggerated by skimming the OP. Enjoy another hypocritical crusade.

Not that I'm a Liberal, although I have nothing against them, I have criticized AOC many times and do not think that she should be in Congress either, but this Greene lady is not rational and is much more dangerous to the Country than Cortez.  I realize that things kind of fell into place for her and she caught a lucky break when she was elected, but I can't see her winning again.
(02-04-2021, 09:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Your thoughts???
Quooter is just taking up for one of his own