Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge & Belfry - !5th Region Tourney Thursday 8:00
What are everyone's thoughts on this game ..........I think it just depends on if ER can lift their heads after losing to Valley and bring their A game.
Everyone doesn't know this but ER has a chance at going far in this tourney if they will get their heads on straight. They only lost to Belfry by 2 at ER.
I haven't seen either team play this year. I know you can't go by past scores with each other or against like opponents.

My huge gut feeling:
Belfry-51
East Ridge-46
Belfry
ttt
it will be a very tough game, I think Belfry could win by 6 though.
I hope I am wrong.
Belfry by 10

Go Lady Pirates !!!!
Belfry
Belfry by 10+
cmon guys..ER girls arnt that bad!!

Id say it will be down until the finally seconds..that is if ER brings there best game and doesnt jack around..
I totally agree with you Money22.

After all ER has accomplished this year ...after all they've been thru Coaching change after coaching change and still they kept their heads up and advance to Regionals after beating Perry Central and P-ville.... twice.
Perry Central is picked to win the 13th region, and P-ville once upon a time was picked to win the 15th until they went on a humungous losing streak. Why doesn't anyone wanna give these girls some credit ...some Respect? Someoe please tell me?

I'm going against the odds here and saying ER by 6!
if those east ridge lady warriors dont play TEAM ball, then I dont think they have a chance of beating belfry.
east ridge is my pick. i dont know by how much. lets just hope that courtney conley brings the pain again and puts up another 37 points! this girl is working hard to try and keep her team in the tournament. good luck lady warriors!