Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Sullivan & Paul Howard
I didn't know where to put this, but I figured here would be the best place because most people know Sullivan and Howard as a football players.

THis past Saturday (March 5) Josh Sullivan traveled to Welch, West Virginia where he won the heavyweight division in the annual Rough-n-Rowdy brawl. I didn't get to attend, but I had family that went and they said Sullivan looked good and beat the favorite in his divison on the first night of fighting. Thats pretty good if you ask me and I thought it was worth mentioning.

Also, Paul Howard (former Belfry QB) made the trip to Welch and won his only fight on Friday night by way of a 30 second 1st round KO. He was unable to go back on Saturday night because he had to work. Paul fought in the lightweight division.
Josh Sullivan is insane lol
PantherBlitz42 Wrote:Josh Sullivan is insane lol

He is insane, he will be even more INSANE IF HE DON"T SIGN WITH US...lol

Congrats on the fighting Josh.
I've heard some pretty good ones on Josh, Congrats.
sully is the heavyweight champion...
Sully is so mean lol hes an awsome guy also. Another guy thats mean is Isome i guess thats how u spell his last name.
Congrats Josh on taking names and kickin _ _ _ (fill it in)
here's a pic after the championship... you can tell who one http://www.boxingcontest.com/SullivanvsMorgan.jpg
Lol i feel sorry for that guy.... i feel sorry for any guy who fights Josh, unless they can box really good, know karate, or have a gun handy cuz i dont see any body beaten him
my god did sully beat him bad..lol....poor soul