Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 55 - Knott County Central 0
final
Good win for Valley...
oh my goodness, i would have never thought sv would beat them that bad. congratulations on your win sv!
Congrats Valley.
Anybody have any Stats-
Congrats Valley!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Did Valley score most of their points in the first half, or did Saunders run up the score (as some on here had been predicting he would)?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know 40+ were scored before the half.
Congrats SV
More Cowbell Wrote:Did Valley score most of their points in the first half, or did Saunders run up the score (as some on here had been predicting he would)?
he didnt run up the score, it was 48-0 goin into the half and it wasnt to long after the start of the second half that the jv went in
congrats Valley..I was surprised Saunders didnt try to put 100 on the board, lol..but good job by him for calling off the dogs..
JWBN4EA Wrote:he didnt run up the score, it was 48-0 goin into the half and it wasnt to long after the start of the second half that the jv went in

I'm glad to hear that Valley only tacked on one score in the second half. Good move by the coach to sub in the JV guys.

Oh, and congrats to the Wildcats!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Next week the game gets 3X faster and the hits get 3X harder.... there is no reason that Valley don't have a huge crowd out for Belfry.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Next week the game gets 3X faster and the hits get 3X harder.... there is no reason that Valley don't have a huge crowd out for Belfry.

The trek to SV not that long. Expect The Pond Creek Nation to invade The Valley !!!

Congrats to the Cats,,,

See ya next week!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Valley and nice move Coach Saunders for not running up the score. IMO, to have a classy program like the one you are getting ready to face ,makes decisions like you made last night! Like I said in previous posts about Belfry, this is one reason they reload, because the Varsity usually only plays 1-2 quarters while there JV and future starters play 3 quarters a game. This is why year after year after year Belfry puts a team on the field that can have the option of making moves like this! Congrats Valley on the big win!
Congrats Valley. You guys were runnin on all cylinders last night. I would really like to see some stats for the defense. I think I heard Knott had a total of -3 yards at halftime. That's pretty impressive.
nice win valley
Can't wait till next friday!!