Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 53 - West Carter 15
Final
nice win for Russell!!
Good game for Russell.
sloppy defense and continues to show their age... nice job by Adam Bates... I see him starting coming up soon at RB.. Made a nice impression and had a good game....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Russell must have come to play tonight. Congrats Red Devils!
Congrats Russell.
blackcat_student Wrote:Russell must have come to play tonight. Congrats Red Devils!
Actually they didn't. They started out sloppy and slow on defense. West Carter actually scored first to go up 7-0. Russell needs to pick up the intensity from the opening kick.
Congrats Russell!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Russell!!
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:sloppy defense and continues to show their age... nice job by Adam Bates... I see him starting coming up soon at RB.. Made a nice impression and had a good game....

Bates started tonight. That is two really good games in a row from him.
Bates is so fast. Glad to see him playing. Remember coaching him in JFL.
RedDevilStXIUFan Wrote:Bates is so fast. Glad to see him playing. Remember coaching him in JFL.
How did big Seth look tonight? Big win by the St. X boys.
Not sure. Actually had to miss the game since it was in Lexington. His mom said he was playing and doing well. Of course, she is a mom...lol
Congrats Russell
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
Russell keeps on Rollin'. Congrats !
looks like they will continue to roll next friday,they have Ashland!! G/L
They did well but like some of the other they need to step it up from the start of the game for 3 weeks in a row now they have let each team they have played score frist and they have had to come from behind to win, and you saw a change in the coaching staff on the filed last night as well coach Morris was on top of the pressbox and not on field level and coach Edwards was down on the field,,,, don't know how that worked out but its odd to see the D coach on top and not at the field. so who was calling what D he wanted???
red_devils_rule Wrote:They did well but like some of the other they need to step it up from the start of the game for 3 weeks in a row now they have let each team they have played score frist and they have had to come from behind to win, and you saw a change in the coaching staff on the filed last night as well coach Morris was on top of the pressbox and not on field level and coach Edwards was down on the field,,,, don't know how that worked out but its odd to see the D coach on top and not at the field. so who was calling what D he wanted???
I think coach Morris was not feeling well so he went to the press box. I would assume that he was calling the D from there.
FBALL Wrote:I think coach Morris was not feeling well so he went to the press box. I would assume that he was calling the D from there.

I talked to Coach Morris last night and indeed he was not feeling well.
Congrats Devils!