Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Individual Performances by a Wildcat
While maybe not rising to the status of legendary performance, how about Cameron Mills against Florida in '98?  Cam drained three after three after three in route to 31 points in just 20 min . Even though we lost that game, Cam went on to be a significant part of the eventual title run. Who can forget "The Shot" against Duke?

Trivia Question: Who is UK's all-time leader  for single -season three pt. field goal percentage at 53.2%  ?

(01-16-2021, 04:39 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: I was just barely in high school when Goose had that magnificent night, remember it like yesterday.  And Enberg, McGuire and Packer were just the best as a team, I could listen to McGuire all day.  He was Dick Vitale without being so annoying.

Wasn't Enberg just the best?  I would have listened to that guy call a cricket match .   Him and Merlin Olsen were great as an NFL broadcast tandem. I loved a sports game show that Enberg hosted called "Sports Challenge."  
I also loved Curt Gowdy calling NFL football.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Best Individual Performances by a Wildcat - by Old School Hound - 01-16-2021, 04:57 PM