Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Teams of the Week 1/4-1/10
[Video: ]
Disclaimer... This segment I'm doing is for TEAMS OF THE WEEK.
This isn't a definitive ranking or anything; it's simply the teams I think performed the best over the past week.
(01-13-2021, 10:48 AM)zaga_fan Wrote: Disclaimer... This segment I'm doing is for TEAMS OF THE WEEK.
This isn't a definitive ranking or anything; it's simply the teams I think performed the best over the past week.
Awesome stuff
(01-13-2021, 06:57 PM)CriticalThinker Wrote:
(01-13-2021, 10:48 AM)zaga_fan Wrote: Disclaimer... This segment I'm doing is for TEAMS OF THE WEEK.
Awesome stuff
Thank you!
So are you running a podcast on the 14th region as in the video you posted? Is so how can I watch? And when do you usually post/stream a new video?
(01-14-2021, 12:34 PM)Turf Muncher Wrote: So are you running a podcast on the 14th region as in the video you posted? Is so how can I watch? And when do you usually post/stream a new video?

I'll try to make this as brief as possible lol

The folks at We Elite on Facebook do a weekly show. They asked me to do a segment for their Sunday night show. I'll post to YouTube after it airs and try to remember to post it in here.
I do have a long-form interview show where I talk to sports figures in the area, but I've been saddled by internet issues and not been able to go live for a while. I may start recording those and posting them on here since I can't stream at the moment. For guests in the past I've had Johnson Central's Jim Matney, Hazard's Dan Howard, Perry Central's Mark Dixon, Leslie County AD Mark Collett, and a handful more. Next interview will be Randy Napier.
Estill and Wolfe going into overtime. 47 all.
1:31 OT. Estill 52-51 and Estill ball.
30 seconds. Estill ball. 54 all.