Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do You Feel About the Cats Taking a Knee for the Anthem ?
(01-11-2021, 02:15 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 01:36 AM)Oledad92 Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 12:36 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: @ Oledad92,   I'll guarantee you sometime Tuesday night while I'm taking in the a$$-kicking we give to the Tide, the image of you scratching your balls will probably run through my mind. Thanks so much for that.  LOL

Seriously, though, here is what I'd like the guys to do Tuesday.  I know a lot of folks say they should express their political views "on their own time"(whatever the hell that means). But I would like to see them make their statement on the grandest stage-on the hallowed floor of Rupp Arena. I say come out Tuesday night for the anthem, take a knee, take in the cascade of boos they will get from 15,000 Trumpites and proceed to turn those boos to cheers by the end of the night by shredding the Crimson Tide. I suspect they will stay in the locker room until the anthem is over, however. They may still get a few boos, but I want to see them use the boos as motivation to tear the Crimson Tide a new one. I like what I saw from this group on Saturday!!! I want to see a repeat on Tuesday.
Lol hey I'm just being honest.
If Kentucky plays with the same fire that they had at Florida & continues to build on that they win out. I'm just afraid if they get too many boos and people trash them for too long they may decide to not play at all.
Which would suck for me an those who just enjoy the game its self. It will be interesting from here moving forward on how they handle the adversity.

I will say this- they have the pieces to be very dangerous. They seem to be figuring out how they need to play to be successful. I think say see Keion as a leader and they seem to play with a greater sense of purpose and confidence when he's on the floor. If the Cats make the tournament and I was an opposing team,  I wouldn't want to see them in the first or second round .
What I like is the thought that they haven't even peaked yet. Man its going to be exciting can't wait for tomorrow!
Messages In This Thread
RE: How Do You Feel About the Cats Taking a Knee for the Anthem ? - by Oledad92 - 01-11-2021, 12:10 PM