Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do You Feel About the Cats Taking a Knee for the Anthem ?
In all honesty man this should be in general discussions section you'd probably get more answers. However, I'll give my honest opinion. Listen, we've had brothers and sisters and STILL have of all colors die in the name of America on behalf of wanting better for their family. Read the statue of liberty as she holds her had up. People will say things because they just don't understand & I'm cool with that. We are a free country and I myself have fought to protect that right for my people to take that knee during the anthem if they choose to. Kentucky may lose a "few" fans but in all actuality, we as the greatest fan base of all time college basketball we need to support this not because of political thoughts but because we are all created equal under American morals. The fight continues everyday.. & with that god comes first. It ain't the anthem that defines this country its we the people that's what makes Kentucky, the greatest of all time.
So In god we trust baby, an I'll back that till the day I die and people forget my name as an individual. However as a whole I will never be forgotten. Kentucky basketball & America is not just a country or family. Were all united that shares the same common ground because we love sports. Why can't that same principal be applied?
[-] The following 2 users Like Oledad92's post:
  • FootballFan1999, Van Hagar
Messages In This Thread
RE: How Do You Feel About the Cats Taking a Knee for the Anthem ? - by Oledad92 - 01-10-2021, 04:01 AM