Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Do You Feel About the Cats Taking a Knee for the Anthem ?
The Cats were looking to make a statement in Florida today. The statement started in pre-game when players and coaches took a knee during the playing of the national anthem , showing their support for the fight against racial injustice.  The show of solidarity seemed to pay off after the horn sounded , as the Cats went on to play their best game of the year in trouncing the Gators. Florida guard Scottie Lewis also took a knee.

What are your feelings on the Cats taking the knee?  Btw, this is the first game this year the team has appeared while the anthem was played. In previous games, the team remained in the locker room during the playing of the anthem.  How do you view the Cats' pre-game actions.

I will go on record as saying I have no problem with it at all. It is obviously an issue that means a lot to the young men and the staff showed support for their players by joining them. Thumbs up from me .

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ErUqEoUVEAEh...me=900x900]
Messages In This Thread
How Do You Feel About the Cats Taking a Knee for the Anthem ? - by Old School Hound - 01-10-2021, 01:28 AM