Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County Head Coaching Search
(02-04-2021, 01:17 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 06:23 PM)single shot Wrote:
(02-03-2021, 04:39 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(02-02-2021, 12:30 PM)fridaynightfights Wrote:
(01-30-2021, 05:42 AM)Has.been Wrote: People are really on here questioning why him. The real question is why not. Why not let a younger guy come in and build something up or try. It’s been a sub par program for years now and experienced coaches haven’t made a change. Get off the young guys back and instead of questioning why this guy support him. Best of luck Whitley.

Why not? Because you had several experienced head coaches with winning records and playoff success to consider, and several up and coming assistant coaches with High School experience to consider. This guy may turn out to be great, but from the resume I saw he's never even been a coordinator at any level? It is a huge jump to go from a position coach to the head coach when you've never had any play calling responsibilities. Not to mention recruiting and college coaching is not the same as high school, it's just a different world. Add in the fact that Whitley County is in a district where they are way behind at the moment and in a class that is extremely hard if they were to ever get out of the district and it's just a tall task for someone so young who doesn't have experience in the high school coaching world.
I like when they don't let Corbin fans do the hiring Smile

You don't like winning?
I'm a winner.
Big Grin Yes you are,  I'm glad to see your still around and kicking hope things have been going well in the holler...
Messages In This Thread
RE: Whitley County Head Coaching Search - by single shot - 02-04-2021, 06:14 PM