Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry '05
Belfry 2005, A new School: New tradition?

Or are they going to Three-peat? Or are they losing too much?

Tell me your thoughts!
they lose too muhc and they dont return alot
They have no chance at winning it again...theyt have no runners and they have no quarterback...there are now going into their rebuilding years :oops:
NC FAN Wrote:They have no chance at winning it again...theyt have bo runners and they have no quarterback...there are no goin into there rebuilding years :oops:

i agree

(Edited for Content)
Coach Mac Wrote:i agree
unless they recrute AGAIN

Recruit :lol:

Coming from a Pikeville fan, that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Selective memory must be such a blessing to have.

Please, don't embarrass yourself by talking about things that you don't know anything about.
Back to the thread topic...

Belfry will be young and inexperienced next year. I would be extremely surprised to see them back on the carpet. They will be in the mix for a regional title and beyond that, who knows.
NC FAN Wrote:They have no chance at winning it again...theyt have no runners and they have no quarterback...there are now going into their rebuilding years :oops:

I disagree, you never know what will happen.....Everyone said we would never repeat. Never say never is all I can say !

BTW, we don't re-build.....We Reload !!!

Look for some "Suprises" coming out of Pond Creek in August !!!
Belfry loses alot but they gain alot to belfry will be a soild team once agian and they may have a chance to three peat if they put heart into winning
belfry may not even get a home playoff game this year

i can see loses comin to p-burg and possibly shelby valley and sheldon clark

i love the tradition there and their is talent there but its all sophmores to be and uder basically with and exception and 1 or 2
Big Red Wrote:

Coming from a Pikeville fan, that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Selective memory must be such a blessing to have.

Please, don't embarrass yourself by talking about things that you don't know anything about.

Lol we did ours, you did yours
dose it matter? the talent that mattered for both of us has pretty much graduated
O yea i dont think that Belfry will make it to region.... but who knows,
we'll just have to wait and see
They have a possibilty of being 2 or 3 in district this year. i think they will get a run for their money against their usual blowouts.
i dont see belfry getting beat by SV,PC, p-burg i think they will lose in the pike county bowl and lose to ironton but be frist in the district
I think its funny how Belfry loses their best player ever (Howard) and a Top 5 player (Jones) and everyone thinks Pike Central, Shelby Valley, or some other non-winning program will put up more numbers on the scoreboard.

There are things that won't graduate in 2005 (tradition, pride, coaching), those things along with better talent put Belfry ahead of most everyone in their district. Prestonsburg is still right up there with them though.
Big Red Wrote:

Don't really know if it is selective memory or not....since Coach Mac was about 1-2 when it was all going down...I think it was NO memory :lol:

But doesn't Belfry have the top running back in WV coming to their school next year? Or something like that?
im not sayin valley will but valley does return much more talent than
belfry and i could possibly see an upset
Beef Wrote:
Big Red Wrote:

Don't really know if it is selective memory or not....since Coach Mac was about 1-2 when it was all going down...I think it was NO memory :lol:

But doesn't Belfry have the top running back in WV coming to their school next year? Or something like that?

Who would that be?