Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ashland 35 Elizabethtown 14(Class 3A State Championship)
Final.
Congratulations To Ashland on your State Championship.
Congratulations!
Congratulations....you played a great game !
Congratulations Ashland!!
Congrats to Kittens. Great year.
Congratulations Ashland.
Glory to the Tomcats.
Congrats to the Tomcats! Ashland looked like a team on a mission today. After Ashland scored on their first possession I knew they were going to be very tough to beat. E-town had chances early on but shot themselves in the foot. Dropped touchdown passes killed E-town in the first half and after Ashland got up 14-0 they never seemed like they could get any traction. Ashland’s defense was no joke though! How many times did they have a stop on 4th down?
Congrats Ashland, say what ya want the 3 best teams in 3A this year was all from the East. Ashland, Belfry/Russell
[-] The following 2 users Like Runrunrun's post:
  • cuppett777, M&G
(12-19-2020, 04:24 PM)Runrunrun Wrote: Congrats Ashland, say what ya want the 3 best teams in 3A this year was all from the East. Ashland, Belfry/Russell
I agree completely... Tomcat defense was the difference.
Congratulations Ashland!!!
This team was unbelievable today Pittman and Gilliam were both STUDS!!
Congratulations to the Tomcats. Happy nice again, Eastern part of the Stare carries the the load. Ashland was the better team....on the field, and on the sidelines. I’ll leave it at that.
Football in our neck of the woods was pretty good this year Ashland wins state title, west Carter loses by 1 to beechwood in the semi’s, raceland beats Paintsville in the regular season and gets beat by them in overtime and Russell gets beat 10-7 at Ashland. Overall a lot of good football
Congrats Ashland on the state championship, I’ll have to admit I picked this one wrong in the prediction thread.
Congrats Ashland! Great Season!
Pittman 32-253 and 3 TDs. Kid ran hard as did Gilliam. It took multiple E-Town defenders to bring down those 2. Ashland was the aggressor from the Opening Kick and never let E-Town get in rhythm. Ashland’s D played incredible and made E-Town very uncomfortable and one dimensional.
Congratulations Tomcats
Congratulations to the Ashland Tomcats
Congrats to the Tom Cats! Watched Ashland play three games this season and was impressed with each game. The D played lights out in this one. Like to see my Panthers schedule them next season.
Congrats Ashland! Best team in 3A this year! Took care of business all season.
How bout them Tomcats Bob Seger? LOL.
https://www.dailyindependent.com/sports/...b69f5.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Very nice game, Tomcats!

Congratulations Champs!
Pretty awesome picture

[Image: http://bluegrassrivals.com/forum/attachment.php?aid=53]

Thumbnail(s)

I'm not going to lie, I am not that big of an Ashland fan. Being from NEKY I was rooting for Ashland yesterday. It's nice to see this region get some positive recognition. Well done Tomcats.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jarons's post:
  • Orange Blaze
Congrats from Belfry fan, if we was going to get beat,lets get beat by the champions
[-] The following 1 user Likes cuppett777's post:
  • T-CATS