Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CYBERWAR
Going well, thanks for asking, luckily I have training every year. At my federal job. Which I’ve had since 1995. And don’t worry, you can’t hurt my feelings, I’d have to take you seriously for that to be a possibility.
(12-23-2020, 12:44 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Going well, thanks for asking, luckily I have training every year. At my federal job. Which I’ve had since 1995. And don’t worry, you can’t hurt my feelings, I’d have to take you seriously for that to be a possibility.

Wow, you've been on it that long? I see why you were so happy under Obama. Your "field of work" expanded quite a bit during his presidency.   Smile
WideRight05 Wrote:
Van Hagar Wrote:Going well, thanks for asking, luckily I have training every year. At my federal job. Which I’ve had since 1995. And don’t worry, you can’t hurt my feelings, I’d have to take you seriously for that to be a possibility.

Wow, you've been on it that long? I see why you were so happy under Obama. Your "field of work" expanded quite a bit during his presidency.   Smile

I was deliriously happy under Obama and Clinton.  The last two outstanding presidents. The Bush years were so-so, the last four years have been a living hell.  But fortunately for all of us, less than a month, then happy days are here again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Van Hagar's post:
  • Old School Hound
For those of you who continue to claim, without evidence, that Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong when she set up a personal email server in her home to use to conduct U.S. State Department business and as a repository of data that included classified documents, including some of which that were classified as "Top Secret," below is a link to a one-hour Department of Defense training video. Take the training and then tell me that Hillary Clinton did nothing illegal. That will allow the rest of us to separate honest liberals from the liars among you. Good luck!

DoD Cyber Awareness Training
(12-23-2020, 12:54 PM)Van Hagar Wrote:
WideRight05 Wrote:
Van Hagar Wrote:Going well, thanks for asking, luckily I have training every year. At my federal job. Which I’ve had since 1995. And don’t worry, you can’t hurt my feelings, I’d have to take you seriously for that to be a possibility.

I was deliriously happy under Obama and Clinton.  The last two outstanding presidents. The Bush years were so-so, the last four years have been a living hell.  But fortunately for all of us, less than a month, then happy days are here again.

If you really think the person in charge of the White House is going to be what makes good/bad things go for your career, you really need to re-examine things.
(12-23-2020, 12:54 PM)Van Hagar Wrote:
WideRight05 Wrote:

I would have ventured that you were delusionally happy but delirious will do. But now if the sham election results stand it's back to basics! Things like gender neutrality for example. Oh and let's not forget taxpayer funded foreign aid for all the most fundamentally important projects and issues around the world. Like the 10 million dollars going to Pakistan from the stimulus, earmarked for "gender programs." Whew, back to normalcy.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I know, right? Isn’t it grand? I’ll answer that for you—yes, yes it is.
(12-23-2020, 12:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: For those of you who continue to claim, without evidence, that Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong when she set up a personal email server in her home to use to conduct U.S. State Department business and as a repository of data that included classified documents, including some of which that were classified as "Top Secret," below is a link to a one-hour Department of Defense training video. Take the training and then tell me that Hillary Clinton did nothing illegal. That will allow the rest of us to separate honest liberals from the liars among you. Good luck!

But but ...Hillary 
Big Grin

Trump admin’s blind eyes on Russia has allowed a hack we don’t know the real effects of but of course we should worry about the emails from HRC from 2008-2010. OK
(12-23-2020, 02:29 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 12:59 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: For those of you who continue to claim, without evidence, that Hillary Clinton did nothing wrong when she set up a personal email server in her home to use to conduct U.S. State Department business and as a repository of data that included classified documents, including some of which that were classified as "Top Secret," below is a link to a one-hour Department of Defense training video. Take the training and then tell me that Hillary Clinton did nothing illegal. That will allow the rest of us to separate honest liberals from the liars among you. Good luck!

But but ...Hillary 
Big Grin

Trump admin’s blind eyes on Russia has allowed a hack we don’t know the real effects of but of course we should worry about the emails from HRC from 2008-2010. OK
As I said, you know nothing about cyber security and have no interest in learning anything. Take the challenge. Replace a small part of the ignorance that occupies that space between your ears. Take a small part of the training that Hillary Clinton was required to take. Learn what an insider threat is and then tell me if Hillary Clinton fits the definition. Or continue to spout nonsense, which is easier, but should be embarrassing to you and to those around you.

But but ...Hillary 
Big Grin

It' fair to blame Trump for his own nominee. I haven't been on board with a lot of them. But that doesn't mean Trump is directly responsible for oversight. If the federal government (Congress) wasn't at war with itself and actually doing the people's business, maybe things like department heads doing their jobs poorly wouldn't be allowed to go on until damage is done.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-23-2020, 02:38 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

But but ...Hillary 
Big Grin

It' fair to blame Trump for his own nominee. I haven't been on board with a lot of them. But that doesn't mean Trump is directly responsible for oversight. If the federal government (Congress) wasn't at war with itself and actually doing the people's business, maybe things like department heads doing their jobs poorly wouldn't be allowed to go on until damage is done.
Wait...TRT, to avoid blaming Trump for a failure in his own executive branch you blame the legislative branch.  You realize Congressional oversight normally only comes into play after the problem has already occurred. 

Your hair would be on fire if this were Obama.
(12-23-2020, 03:27 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

But but ...Hillary 
Big Grin

Wait...TRT, to avoid blaming Trump for a failure in his own executive branch you blame the legislative branch.  You realize Congressional oversight normally only comes into play after the problem has already occurred. 

Wrong. Again. Congress has an oversight responsibility whether there is a known problem or not. Congress passes bills that either get rejected or signed into law by the president. The Executive Branch promulgates regulations to implement the law. Congress has a duty to ensure that those regulations are consistent with the law. The Executive Branch has the duty of faithfully executing the law but it is disingenuous to act like every failure to do so is President Trump's fault. It's like blaming the President of Wal-Mart for a store manager in Logan, WV, for hiring a dishonest assistant store manager. 

I see that you have chosen to remain willfully ignorant about cyber security and insider threats. That makes perfect sense. Your ignorance will allow you to continue defending Hillary's indefensible actions.

It is amazing that you see nothing hypocritical about defending the actions of Hillary Clinton, who personally exposed classified information by transferring it through the internet and her personal email server, and blaming Donald Trump for federal government networks being hacked. It is actions like those of Hillary Clinton that makes networks less secure and easier to hack. 

You cannot advocate allowing a Secretary of State to undermine national security while demanding a president be held accountable for the federal government's computer networks being hacked. Those two positions are logically incompatible. Your positions just reinforce your image as a partisan Democrat hack.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hoot Gibson's post:
  • TheRealThing
What happened to The Buck Stops Here
Does your Dear Leader gets a wavier ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
Well G'damn... we are back on Hillary Clinton and her emails again.  Unfreaking real.  You compassionate conservatives are obsessed with that woman. Thing is, not one of you have  1/100   the resume of the former Secretary.  There's nothing that threatens a weak, insecure man more than a strong, independent , accomplished woman. I bet you hated it when she tore apart Trey Gowdy and his Misogyny Committee for hours and hours.
(12-23-2020, 04:13 PM)vector#1 Wrote: What happened to The Buck Stops Here
Does your Dear Leader gets a wavier ?
Obama left office blaming all of his problems on President Bush. Did you every post that the buck stopped with Obama?

The president is ultimately responsible for important things going wrong in the Executive Branch. He does bear some responsibility for the widespread hacks and I never claimed otherwise.

Hillary Clinton committed a crime when she set up a home server and loaded classified information onto it. Did the buck stop at Obama's desk for Hillary Clinton's crimes? She was one of the few people who reported directly to Obama out of the 4 million employees of the Executive Branch. As I recall, the buck never even made it to Hillary's desk.

The only way to secure government information networks is to severely punish people who deliberately weaken security. There can be no exceptions for political appointees who unilaterally decide that the law does not apply to them.

So, if the buck stops with Trump, it also stops with Obama and Hillary, yet I have not seen any liberals even acknowledge that Hillary broke the law, let alone that Obama should be held accountable. (Obama exchanged email with Hillary, using her home email address.)

It is extremely hypocritical to defend what Hillary did and at the same time blame Trump for the Russians hacking federal networks.
That's the way they roll if they can't defend the Dear Leader
Take it out on Hillary
(12-23-2020, 04:57 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Well G'damn... we are back on Hillary Clinton and her emails again.  Unfreaking real.  You compassionate conservatives are obsessed with that woman. Thing is, not one of you have  1/100   the resume of the former Secretary.  There's nothing that threatens a weak, insecure man more than a strong, independent , accomplished woman.  I bet you hated it when she tore apart Trey Gowdy and his  Misogyny Committee for hours and hours.
The thread is about cyber security. Hillary Clinton was the ultimate insider threat. She is a career criminal. Deal with it.
"Obama left office blaming all of his problems on President Bush. Did you every post that the buck stopped with Obama."  
It was more like when he took office
And YES lil Bush did leave a BIG MESS but Obama got it back on track and handed off to the Dear Leader now look at it
Looks like President Joe Biden is going to have BIGGER PROBLEMS
But President Joe Biden will get it fixed

And for your information Hillary didn't commit NO CRIME it's been investigated around 9 times

I just hope President Joe Biden appoints a attorney general like Barr that will protect him
And another thing when some things goes good the Dear Leader sure likes to take credit for them even though there's very little good coming from the Executive Branch these days
(12-23-2020, 04:57 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Well G'damn... we are back on Hillary Clinton and her emails again.  Unfreaking real.  You compassionate conservatives are obsessed with that woman. Thing is, not one of you have  1/100   the resume of the former Secretary.  There's nothing that threatens a weak, insecure man more than a strong, independent , accomplished woman.  I bet you hated it when she tore apart Trey Gowdy and his  Misogyny Committee for hours and hours.

(12-23-2020, 05:13 PM)vector#1 Wrote: That's the way they roll if they can't defend the Dear Leader
Take it out on Hillary

Yes, with right wingers it’s a flow chart if it has to do with a computer then Hillary. 

It’s comical at this point. No, it’s pathetic. 

That was a decade ago. What has been the fallout except a bunch conservative years. 

Donnie has let the Russians in our back door and we have no idea what the fallout will be, but...but Hillary.
(12-23-2020, 03:27 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

But but ...Hillary 
Big Grin

My perspective is that I realize far more than you about Congressional oversight. They are supposed to look at everything, it's ludicrous to expect only one man (the president) to be responsible for keeping every US agency in check. That's one of the responsibilities the 535 members of the Congress are supposed to busy themselves with. But no, all the left does is close the gap on microphones like a rookie center fielder in tryouts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How many IG has the Dear Leader fired ?
Are they part of oversight ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(12-23-2020, 05:24 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

(12-23-2020, 05:13 PM)vector#1 Wrote: That's the way they roll if they can't defend the Dear Leader
Take it out on Hillary

Yes, with right wingers it’s a flow chart if it has to do with a computer then Hillary. 

It’s comical at this point. No, it’s pathetic. 

That was a decade ago. What has been the fallout except a bunch conservative years. 

Donnie has let the Russians in our back door and we have no idea what the fallout will be, but...but Hillary.

You really ought to give your weak metaphors a little more thought. Ascribing fallout in the case of Hill, especially after the Uranium One Deal really is comical.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-23-2020, 05:22 PM)vector#1 Wrote: "Obama left office blaming all of his problems on President Bush. Did you every post that the buck stopped with Obama."  
It was more like when he took office
And YES lil Bush did leave a BIG MESS but Obama got it back on track and handed off to the Dear Leader now look at it
Looks like President Joe Biden is going to have BIGGER PROBLEMS
But President Joe Biden will get it fixed

And for your information Hillary didn't commit NO CRIME it's been investigated around 9 times

I just hope President Joe Biden appoints a attorney general like Barr that will protect him
And another thing when some things goes good the Dear Leader sure likes to take credit for them even though there's very little good coming from the Executive Branch these days
Hillary is a career criminal. The long arm of the law has not caught up with her yet, but there is still a Special Prosecutor on her trail.

Joe Biden is not mentally or physically fit to be president and he lost the election. If he manages to steal the election, then his communist running mate will be throwing him under the bus and taking over.
Under President Joe Biden you will never hear from Durham
To be a criminal don't you have to commit a crime ?
(12-23-2020, 05:50 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Under President Joe Biden you will never hear from Durham
You may be right, vector. All I know is that Durham is working with a grand jury and is authorized to show the grand jury classified information. That is generally not a positive development for potential targets of grand juries.

Of course, if Joe Biden manages to steal the election, then he would issue a pardon to Hillary and the other conspirators in the Russian collusion hoax. He might need to issue himself a pardon while he is at it.
(12-23-2020, 06:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 05:50 PM)vector#1 Wrote: Under President Joe Biden you will never hear from Durham
You may be right, vector. All I know is that Durham is working with a grand jury and is authorized to show the grand jury classified information. That is generally not a positive development for potential targets of grand juries.

Of course, if Joe Biden manages to steal the election, then he would issue a pardon to Hillary and the other conspirators in the Russian collusion hoax. He might need to issue himself a pardon while he is at it.
Fact Durham will have to release his report to President Biden's Attorney General that will be all you will hear of that
Fact if you call getting over 7 million votes and 306 electoral votes cheating the so be it
Fact there will be NO pardon for Hillary No crime

P.S. I know i am right unlike you
(12-23-2020, 06:49 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(12-23-2020, 06:30 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Fact Durham will have to release his report to President Biden's Attorney General that will be all you will hear of that
Fact if you call getting over 7 million votes and 306 electoral votes cheating the so be it
Fact there will be NO pardon for Hillary No crime

P.S. I know i am right unlike you
Big Grin Big Grin  I don't believe that prediction will age well. I am patient. I can wait until all of the current investigations are concluded.
Since this thread is about Russian cyberwar against us.

I can only imagine what type of criminal and disastrous information the Ruskies have on Trump and his stooges. They are probably leveraging him as I type to put our nation in turmoil.

Hell, we may already have evidence of that today with his veto of the defense bill.
Take it out on Hillary

They probably bully women on a regular basis.  That would fit their "compassionate conservative" profile.  Some women you can't bully, however.  Maybe mother Hoot but not Hillary. Can you just  imagine how Hillary would rip them a new one like she did Gowdy?
(12-23-2020, 08:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:
Take it out on Hillary

They probably bully women on a regular basis.  That would fit their "compassionate conservative" profile.  Some women you can't bully, however.  Maybe mother Hoot but not Hillary. Can you just  imagine how Hillary would rip them a new one like she did Gowdy?
The supporters of an elderly pedophile presidential candidate and his child rapist son questioning anybody's masculinity.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin