Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Navy at Army 12/12
In what may be the biggest rivalry games in all of college football, (3-6)Navy takes on (7-2)Army.  Due to Covid the 121st Army-Navy football game, which was originally supposed to be played in Philadelphia, will now take place at Michie Stadium at the US Military Academy in West Point, New York. It's the first time an Army-Navy football game has been played at a home stadium since World War II when the Naval Academy hosted the 1942 game and West Point the 1943 game.  Navy leads in the all-time series, 61-52, and won the 2019 game 31-7.  Who you got?
My favorite game to watch each football season. Always competitive despite the difference in records.I hope to see it, have to go to Raleigh that day. What time is the game?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(12-08-2020, 09:35 AM)Jarons Wrote: My favorite game to watch each football season. Always competitive despite the difference in records.I hope to see it, have to go to Raleigh that day. What time is the game?

3 pm
This is one game thet everyone no matter who they watch watches this game. It’s screams America!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL