Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville best in 1A
After beating the “best team in 1A”, the Sayre Spartans, is Pikeville the new best team in 1A?Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes PHSFarmersMarket's post:
  • Gus McCrae
I really enjoyed that whole thread and I’m not from either school. Much respect to Pikeville. Rooting for you all. Pikeville is the best team in 1A.
(11-21-2020, 12:43 AM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote: After beating the “best team in 1A”, the Sayre Spartans, is Pikeville the new best team in 1A?Big Grin
Lol ! After beating (the #1 team in class A) soundly, pretty sure Pikeville is #1  Wink
Like I said in the other thread, its such a shame the RPI was a bust for 1A and we had a title match in the first round this year.
(11-21-2020, 02:09 AM)Hound05 Wrote: Like I said in the other thread, its such a shame the RPI was a bust for 1A and we had a title match in the first round this year.
They score more than Paintsville did in the title game....
With everything said, Pikeville is not unbeatable like they were last year. Facts are facts.
(11-21-2020, 03:14 AM)VoR_58 Wrote: With everything said, Pikeville is not unbeatable like they were last year. Facts are facts.

Yep...better beat them this season though.
Bigger difference from 1 to 2 than from 2 to 10. Pikeville needs to create more space in their trophy case.
(11-21-2020, 01:29 PM)PHSFAN Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 03:14 AM)VoR_58 Wrote: With everything said, Pikeville is not unbeatable like they were last year. Facts are facts.

Yep...better beat them this season though.
True. Panthers return all but the kitchen sink next season. Panthers return both D and O lines intact.