Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where is the Hardest Place to Play?
i think prestonburg there fans rough but its the hardest place for the opposing team to come in and play at!
Johnson Central!!!!!!!!!!!! No Doubt.
The Rock
The Rock
Black and Gold Wrote:The Rock

Lawerence Co.
I always hated playing at Belfry...For one they are always really good and two their fans make it tough on opposing teams.
Belfry...especially when at "The Vipp"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No question...Putnam...i never ever wanna go back
P-burg and Belfry have to be at the top
Belfry hands down
BelfryPride Wrote:Belfry...especially when at "The Vipp"
No kiddin'....That place was very hostile...It was horrible for the visiting team...Belfry's fans were right down on top of you and you were heckeled the entire game...They have a very very nice stadium now but it's a shame that that place had to go!
I know Im partial but, Daniel Field at hazard is a tough place to play. The fans are right down almost on the field, and you also have the taligaters in the pep section down by the scoreboard, and Hazard's fans are generally rough on teams. But for me, PCC is a tough place to play due to the PCC Hazard rivalry.....
TarHeel_Fan15 Wrote:No kiddin'....That place was very hostile...It was horrible for the visiting team...Belfry's fans were right down on top of you and you were heckeled the entire game...They have a very very nice stadium now but it's a shame that that place had to go!

That place is still in use!! The Belfry Middle School football teams use the field on a daily basis!!
The Rock of the SCHS Cards, Pburg, and Vipperman. Vipperman was a bad field in a poor spot.

Another bad place to play, though it's in WV, is at Big Creek HS. That was a rough game.
im gonna say prestonsburg and belfry hands down
Ashland
I would have initially said Belfry if we were talking about Vipperman. It had to be hands down the hardest place to play. The home crowd was right behind your back, and your surrounded on both sides, the welcome to death valley signs at the endzone, it had to be intimidating. Also, back before the new 4-lane, you would have to travel a twisted 2 lane mountain road just to get there, so the trip there was nauseating. Vipperman just had a feel. A feel of tradition.

Fast foward to CAM.. I don't see it as being that hard of a place to play. The fields always in perfect shape, you have your home crowd behind you, and it just seems too nice to be a "mean place". The only thing that makes Belfry a hard place to play now is the team. So, you can't really say Belfry is the hardest place to play anymore.

Now, of all the fields played on today, I would have to say Breathitt Co. is the hardest place to go and come away with a win of two equally matched team. It seemed like Belfry always had a time going there an getting a win.
the rock or belfry
Black and Gold Wrote:The Rock

The rock is a tough place to play, you almost need mining lights on that field. They have the worst lighting in the state.
A Decent Lineman Wrote:I know Im partial but, Daniel Field at hazard is a tough place to play. The fans are right down almost on the field, and you also have the taligaters in the pep section down by the scoreboard, and Hazard's fans are generally rough on teams. But for me, PCC is a tough place to play due to the PCC Hazard rivalry.....
im gonna have to agree...hazard does have alot of its hard for our own players to play at home id hate to wonder how the other team is feeling lol
the rock
From what I've seen.

1)Vipperman Stadium (Belfry)
2)Prestonsburg
3)Ashland
4)Pikeville
5)Johnson Central
log mountian in bell county is one of the hardest places to play. Belfy is also a hard place to play not for the conditions but for the talent that belfy seem to always have.