Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somerset 48- Danville 14
Somerset had 2 field goals 1 of those over 40 yards. A little rusty, but they are different team healthy.
Where did that kicker come from!? We couldn't add up all the PATs and FGs made from the last two years and get 41 yards. Good game and great second half by the Jumpers to close the door. Most importantly, we look healthy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RoShamBo's post:
  • JustThinking
He's always been on th
e team even last year. He's the kickoff kicker, and the young lady kicker put two pats. Proud of them.
[-] The following 1 user Likes foozeball80's post:
  • Walt Longmire
Congratulations Somerset!
(11-21-2020, 12:47 AM)foozeball80 Wrote: He's always been on th
e team even last year. He's the kickoff kicker, and the young lady kicker put two pats. Proud of them.

Very happy to see Madison Ruble score the first points by a female player in Somerset history.  Good win after a long layoff. 

On a side note, I wonder if a team has ever put a running clock on the Admirals twice in the same season before?
[-] The following 2 users Like Walt Longmire's post:
  • Bull got out!, JustThinking
Great point. As far as I know, and went and checked a few years, and I found that this was the first time they did it twice in the same year. I was bored. Lol
I watched this game online. Sheron is an absolute stud. If Somerset can go into the Lexington Christian game somewhat healthy, I think they win the rematch.
They Are completely healthy. I feel the game helped getting reps in before the LCA rematch.
  • Westside
(11-21-2020, 05:02 AM)Walt Longmire Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 12:47 AM)foozeball80 Wrote: He's always been on th

Very happy to see Madison Ruble score the first points by a female player in Somerset history.  Good win after a long layoff. 

On a side note, I wonder if a team has ever put a running clock on the Admirals twice in the same season before?
Is she a kicker?  Sounds like she did great. Congratulations.
Yes. Soccer player. Amazing young lady.
  • Bull got out!
(11-21-2020, 07:16 PM)Westside Wrote: I watched this game online.  Sheron is an absolute stud.  If Somerset can go into the Lexington Christian game somewhat healthy,  I think they win the rematch.
I agree. I watched that game during the season. I wasn’t that impressed with LCA. They are a good team no doubt, but I think somerset made a lot of mistakes that gave them that victory
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Westside