Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 55 Betsy Layne 6
We knew we were going to Paintsville and taking a beating. 18 teams across Kentucky opted out of the playoffs. Lot of respect for our team for going there with no hope but having fun and never gave up. 

Good luck to Paintsville
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Did Paintsville QB Hyden sit out? Heard he was in street clothes on the sideline and had a full leg brace on. Maybe PHS2000 or someone can shed more light on this?
^^^ that is accurate. Paintsville played what can only be considered our “emergency QB” last night due to Jake being out and our backup having a cast on his hand (did manage to intercept a pass).

It’s true class A football for the Tigers, WR’s playing QB, skill position players changing jerseys so they can play on the O-line, players playing different positions, etc.

I’m sure Raceland will feel real sorry for us haha
(11-21-2020, 11:21 AM)2000PHS Wrote: ^^^ that is accurate. Paintsville played what can only be considered our “emergency QB” last night due to  Jake being out and our backup having a cast on his hand (did manage to intercept a pass).

It’s true class A football for the Tigers, WR’s playing QB, skill position players changing jerseys so they can play on the O-line, players playing different positions, etc.

They were there last night. About 6 coaches sat directly in front of me. They left before halftime. 

I was wondering how they felt wasting gas because you all didn’t show a single thing that they haven’t already seen.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
(11-21-2020, 11:37 AM)Spud6 Wrote:
(11-21-2020, 11:21 AM)2000PHS Wrote: ^^^ that is accurate. Paintsville played what can only be considered our “emergency QB” last night due to  Jake being out and our backup having a cast on his hand (did manage to intercept a pass).

They were there last night. About 6 coaches sat directly in front of me. They left before halftime. 

I was wondering how they felt wasting gas because you all didn’t show a single thing that they haven’t already seen.
I'm sure they knew they wouldn't see anything new scheme-wise. Probably bored since they haven't played or watched a game in two weeks. At least they got to see some guys play different positions.
His leg was in a full brace? That doesn’t sound good at all. You’d hate to see a kid as talented as Jake Hayden not get a chance to finish his career on the field.
(11-21-2020, 12:44 PM)Mister D Wrote: His leg was in a full brace? That doesn’t sound good at all. You’d hate to see a kid as talented as Jake Hayden not get a chance to finish his career on the field.

I didn’t get close enough to give a great description and I’m no medical brace expert. It is a big brace, that’s all I got. lol 

I hope he can play for Paintsville’s sake and even more for his own. Great kid, the type any team would love to have 20 of on their roster.