Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. vs. Pike Central
What is everyone's thoughts on this one? They will play the opening round of the 15th regional tournament @ Johnson Central on Wed.
March 9 @ 6:30 p.m.
should be a good game but i'll take magoffin.
Magoffin
Magoffin Co.

But I'm going to say that if Pike Central shows up to play, it will be a really close game--- closer than most think.
If Magoffin doesn't think this will be a game, they will be packing up and going home early. You cannot discount the fact that Pike Central has most of their team back from last year. These players have experienced winning a regional title. That is the best experience you can have. They know what it takes to win it.

But, I think Magoffin has a little revenge in mind and WILL bring it to Pike Central.

Magoffin-67
Pike Central-52
Goffin will win this one
I'm going to say that Magoffin has this one, but Pike Central won't go down without a fight. I look for Haley Ratliff to have one of her best games. Best of luck to both teams.

Magoffin Co. by 4
Pike Central also needs to take advantage of their inside game.
yeah they now have kim back so they have Kim, Vanko, Taylor, and Lowe
two years ago betsy layne went into the regional in the second slot they played pike central and then beat Magoffin All at Johnson Central. As We all know history repeats itself!!! Quincidence?
this is also a diffrent year lol its all about the teams and how they are going to play and how bad they want it the want has to b there and the heart talent is great but HEART is where its all at.
I think PC will go 2 rounds deep in region, but i dont think they have the right kind of attitude to repeat
if they make it past tonight make sure to c them in the finals. Belfry will come out of the bottom so it could b the same senerio as last year but with the other 60th team winning.
if they make it past tonight make sure to c them in the finals. Belfry will come out of the bottom so it could b the same senerio as last year but with the other 60th team winning.
I am going to take the underdog in this one and pick PC just because of the simple fact that PC has a huge advantage on the inside and their guards can match the play of the Magg. players but we will just see how it ends up. By the way no way Belfry will come out of the bottom bracket they have BL in there and BL has already beat them once this year.