Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike central 2021
Thoughts on up comming year? Lost alot from 2019 season but trying to build next 2 years
Too early
I seen Pike central early in the season when they came to Letcher and they didn’t look that good.I don’t know how manny starters they lose but they a lot of seniors on there roster. They had a older team than Letcher did and Letcher beat them pretty bad.
They dont lose a lot of starter's 3 or 4 is the most they lose alot of didnt come out til this year didn't come out til this year. They have 25 10th grader's right now and will have 12 seniors next year
They’ll be Pike Central again. Mediocre at best. In my opinion.
My sons middle school team plays in the same conference as pike central middle and I have got to watch them the last few years except this year because of covid. Unless they get some kids that didn’t play middle school the past 2 or 3 years they won’t be that good in the next few years.
WAY TOO EARLY for this one....
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Until Pike Central gets a defense to go along with some decent skill players they will be second or third at best in the district.
[-] The following 1 user Likes bucslover68's post:
  • Hawks101
Matt Anderson is going to have a lot of tough miles on his tread by the time he gets to college.