Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 25 Whitley County 21
Final
Congratulations to Hazard
Hazard survives!!
Congratulations Coach Dan Howard good win for hazard before playoffs!!
Big win for the Dawgs. Congrats bac and Hazard fans. Hazard has been through a lot, they won't be down long...
Got Garrett Miller back for this one and it helped. Still waiting on Pelfrey and Napier to get back. Napier should be back next week and Pelfrey possibly the playoffs.
Can a mod join the two threads!!
Way to Go Dawgs!
Whitley struggling this year.
(11-02-2020, 10:02 AM)BEChargers Wrote: Whitley struggling this year.

Not really. They are building a solid program.
PJD, you and I agree most of the time and wins and losses I will agree don't tell the whole story but I have a hard time seeing how this year is going well unless they start mostly underclassmen.
Whitley needs to run the football more. They have one or two backs that look like tanks. Fast and strong and get 5 or 6 yards a pop. Still wanna throw it 9 out of 10 plays.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bulldogs4Ever's post:
  • KEEPITREAL
(11-04-2020, 01:55 PM)Bulldogs4Ever Wrote: Whitley needs to run the football more. They have one or two backs that look like tanks. Fast and strong and get 5 or 6 yards a pop. Still wanna throw it 9 out of 10 plays.

I know its hard to deal with reality sometimes but according to the khsaa scoreboard Whitley has throw 194 passes and ran the ball 193 times.
Didnt look that way in the Hazard game. I don't dig around on KHSAA sorry.
Hazard sure has changed a lot since dixon left.
This is Irwins 2nd year I believe. I'm still not sold either way on the future. While I think he is a decent coach and does have the ability to get them to the level of winning or competing for a Regional Championship, I don't know if the stars will align for it. The upcoming talent, Interest and money, etc., is something I have no idea about. Has it changed? Has he attracted more players to come out? The big thing is, can he get a solid feeder program set up? Plus he's competing with Wburg and Corbin for players. I hope he does get everything going!!! But I think he has to overcome a lot of obstacles first. And I know I'll get hammered probably, but I'm still not sold on his coaching ability and developing what he has got. I know for sure he is not a BAD coach, but is he a good coach? Time will tell for the colonels.
Im not sure why Mason Crowley hasnt got the opportunity to play QB. Isnt he ranked like in the top 100 nationally in his class as a dual threat QB? WR and LB? Come on.....you kidding right. Kids a pure QB. I know how reality is sometimes with some of these coaches. Just dont make a whole lot of sense.