Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AC Rebels for 07-08
Let's hear everyone thoughts on how Johnny Martin's AC Rebels will do this year.:bball: :bball: Confusedmallchee

GO REBELS
I don't think the rebels will be a preseason favorite, but I think they could sneak up on some people in the district come tourny time.
The kid from West Virginia can shoot the lights out of the ball. I see the rebels winning back to back district titles.
gish_7 Wrote:The kid from West Virginia can shoot the lights out of the ball. I see the rebels winning back to back district titles.

Understand the WV transfer is a good shot from the outside and will have Allen Central in the thick of things once again this season. Wink
they will be a contender
what's the kids name and what school did he transfer from?
SpyDa Wrote:what's the kids name and what school did he transfer from?

His name is Aaron Crum and he is from Shady Springs WV
Would love to see the Rebels have a great season. They already have some good talented players and with the addition of Crum, things are looking bright for AC.
AC returns 7 Varsity players, but only Hammonds and Prater were starters. AC will have to work hard together and get the chemistry going early on. With 3 Seniors, 1 Junior and 3 Sophomore's returning there is as much youth as there is experience returning. Hammonds did a nice job last season at the PG and will be a good floor leader this season. Prater can play with the best of them when he gets it going. Seniors CLinton Turner and Robbie Cole are the other returning Seniors. Chris Stumbo, Logan Crowder and Hunter Crowder are the returning Sophomore's. Hopefully Crum will be a good fit with these players. I'm not sure what kind of playing experience he has, but hear he can definitely shoot the ball. Welcome to Allen Central - Crum, and Good Luck to the Rebels.
LET'S DO IT GUYS!!