Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central @ Williamsburg
Thoughts and predictions
1A Williamsburg vs 4A Perry County Central and Coach Jerry Herron vs Coach Mark Dixon should be a classic!!

Williamsburg 35
Perry County Central 28
(10-25-2020, 06:08 PM)64SUR Wrote: 1A Williamsburg vs 4A Perry County Central and Coach Jerry Herron vs Coach Mark Dixon should be a classic!!

Williamsburg 35
Perry County Central 28

This is one I would like to watch. I think Perry Co has played some tough teams which has sped up the learning curve a bit. I’m leaning toward Perry Co! I’m flip flopping yours 64. 

Perry County Central 35
Williamsburg 28
Perry 44
Williamsburg 28
Williamsburg has not played enough to know where they are at.
I'm gonna take me Doré's in this one
Perry County Central 28
Williamsburg 27
I had heard Williamsburg was looking to replace this with a missed district game? Anyone else heard this?
(10-26-2020, 10:32 AM)zaga_fan Wrote: I had heard Williamsburg was looking to replace this with a missed district game? Anyone else heard this?
I've not heard anything yet if so I'm sure the FB page or boosters will post something maybe
Canceled
Who does that leave for perry? This is all just crazy
Perry Central would be much better game for Williamsburg than Lynn Camp. Lynn Camp does not help RPI or prepare you for the playoffs.
Boy, I picked the Commodores to get spanked last week and I was wrong. They've grown a lot this season. As bad as I hate to say it, I'm taking Perry Central... But in a barn burner.
(10-26-2020, 08:30 PM)MaroonPancakes Wrote: Boy, I picked the Commodores to get spanked last week and I was wrong. They've grown a lot this season. As bad as I hate to say it, I'm taking Perry Central... But in a barn burner.
Game got cancelled pal. 

I still don't know who perry got now, do they move on to their next game? And come back to Williamsburg later? Russell county next maybe?