Lincoln County @ Corbin 10/16
Thoughts and predictions.

Lincoln County 4-1
Corbin 3-1
Corbin 42
Lincoln 14
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115
Lincoln has had a great start to the season but they haven't seen a Defense like they will see this week. I like Corbin by several scores.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!
Should be a high scoring game for Corbin offense and this maybe Corbin best teams in years on the defense. Just my opinion!!! Vote Biden/Harris 2020. Lol!!!

Corbin 49
Lincoln County 13
[-] The following 2 users Like 64SUR's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, Bull got out!
(10-11-2020, 03:46 PM)64SUR Wrote: Should be a high scoring game for Corbin offense and this maybe Corbin best teams in years on the defense. Just my opinion!!! Vote Biden/Harris 2020. Lol!!!

Corbin 49
Lincoln County 13

I agree with every aspect of your post other than Biden/Harris.  You have spent to much time in Big Dans passenger seat.lol!!!
Trump 2020 stars and bars, get on the train or get ran over.
[-] The following 4 users Like Bossdaddy 4115's post:
  • 64SUR, Bull got out!, Patriot1, Rebel55
(10-11-2020, 03:46 PM)64SUR Wrote: Should be a high scoring game for Corbin offense and this maybe Corbin best teams in years on the defense. Just my opinion!!! Vote Biden/Harris 2020. Lol!!!

Corbin 49
Lincoln County 13

I was with you until the whole Biden / Harris ending, someone needs to stay off CNN and flip to Fox News every now and again, at least you’ll get half the truth.
[-] The following 2 users Like TD Hounds's post:
  • Hoot Gibson, Patriot1
^^Lol
Lol! That big Dan comment, I just spit pop out my nose.

On that note, Lincoln gonna destroy Corbin!

Just kidding
Hounds by 50+
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oledad92's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115
Question??? I’m not following Big Dan, who do you all keep talking about?
Even though Lincoln is an improved team, they are still in the middle of the pack as far as 4A teams are concerned. Corbin is better than Wayne and they handled LC easily. I see Corbin winning by 4 TD's.
Corbin by 21+
I wouldn’t be so sure about the big wins being projected I will say Corbin wins this one but i believe Lincoln will score and make things interesting. I listened to the Wayne/Lincoln game last week and it was close for 3+ quarters and never was out of reach until the 4th. I will say Corbin is to much but score will be

Corbin 38
Lincoln 21
#Trump2020 roll train roll
It’s just according to which team shows up, if the Corbin team that played Knox Central Friday night shows up it’s gonna be a long night for the Patriots.
Hounds by 20
I don’t want to overlook anyone, but I think Corbin wins this game easily. My thing is again, are we improving? The past two weeks, regardless of opponent, I think we have improved. So they need to use this game as a “stepping stone” sort of, for the week following. LC didn’t seem to struggle with scoring on Wayne. Now they did struggle on D. It’ll be a good preview, especially since Wayne is playing Knox. And, if Corbin doesn’t show up they could very well lose this one, LC is just dangerous enough to knock a good team off on a bad night.
^^^^Wayne and Knox rescheduled. ^^^^
Game day!!! Thank the lord. HS footballl is The only break I get from this evil world. COVID wisecrackers hounds are good to go.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • Bull got out!
45-14 hounds on top.