Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Perry Co. Central (10/9)
Funeral arrangements for my Commodores will be held @johnson Central stadium. 
Sad

We got married in a fever, hotter then a pepper sprout! We been talking 'bout JohnSON! Ever since the fire went ouutt.. We're going Johnson' we're gonna mess around. Yeah we're going to johnson... to get whooped like clowns lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oledad92's post:
  • Old guy
Eagles by a bunch.
JC finally gets a Home game this Friday night in district play against the Commodores.

JC is 3-0 & 1-0 in district play.
Perry Central is 1-3 & 0-1 in district play.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Golden Eagles

Johnson Central 56
Perry County Central 06
Yeah, in all seriousness its not going to go in favor for the boys in red and white.

Johnson-63
Perry-0
56-7 JC
I dont like your post Oledad. Remember a guy named Justin Haddix that went to JC a few years ago and opened a can of whoopass? Yeah I know its not the same Perry team but give them some time.
(10-04-2020, 08:19 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: I dont like your post Oledad.  Remember a guy named Justin Haddix that went to JC a few years ago and opened a can of whoopass?  Yeah I know its not the same Perry team but give them some time.
Man, you got me all wrong. Ive been preaching that in every post about perry except this one. Nothing personal. Just trying to make light of a situation by stating the obvious. I thought it was funny. I too played for perry almost 15 years ago & I still root for them just a little more open minded then I used to be. would love to see them pull an upset but ya know... Besides if you look at Dixon's records in his early days at hazard they wasn't so hot either them bam they start playing for state tittles years later. But yeah, dude I'm cool with you not like it lol like I said nothing personal
(10-04-2020, 08:19 PM)DukeBoy Wrote: I dont like your post Oledad.  Remember a guy named Justin Haddix that went to JC a few years ago and opened a can of whoopass?  Yeah I know its not the same Perry team but give them some time.
That was in 2011.... Perry Central won 35-27.

Since then though.... JC has won four straight in this series.
2012: 44-36
2013: 53-7
2014: 57-12
2019: 49-6
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pulp Fiction's post:
  • Oledad92
JC feeder program is something special. Perfect prime example of building. Perry will get there too eventually, Dixon knows his stuff & truly wants his players to improve. Once the players buy into his culture its game over. I just don't see it happening in the next year or so. Perry still has a lot of foundation to lay down bit then again this ain't 1A ball either
You are 100 percent correct. Perry never has took their grade school and middle school football programs seriously. Haddix wanted control of them but they wouldnt give it to him. I just hope Mark stays around long enough to make Perry strong. Its gonna take some time but heck they have been playing football for 50 or 60 years now in Perry County.
(10-05-2020, 10:53 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: You are 100 percent correct.  Perry never has took their grade school and middle school football programs seriously.  Haddix wanted control of them but they wouldnt give it to him.  I just hope Mark stays around long enough to make Perry strong.  Its gonna take some time but heck they have been playing football for 50 or 60 years now in Perry County.
If the talented athletes from hazard move over to perry I dont see any reason why he can't build a successful program. I'm like you I just hope he stays around long enough, that's been the issue in the past coaches leave for better opportunities to play for tittles. Dixon can do it he's done proved himself at hazard. But like I've been saying we just have to be patient with no expectations any time soon. I don't care about winning its about building! From the ground up out of the ashes of past and present players from the ground up then one year boom perry going to surprise people. Work in silence boys.
This is an incredible stat.... since the JC senior class was in Kindergarten, JC is 56-2 in district play.

20 - 12th (1-0)*
19 - 11th (6-0)
18 - 10th (6-0)
17 - 9th (5-1)
16 - 8th (7-0)
15 - 7th (6-0)
14 - 6th (4-0)
13 - 5th (4-0)
12 - 4th (4-0)
11 - 3rd (3-1)
10 - 2nd (3-0)
09 - 1st (3-0)
08 - K (4-0)
  • Old guy
I understand what Dixon is trying to do by playing 11 different kids on offense and and 11 different on defense but even teams like Johnson Central have some kids that play both ways. I think Perry would be a little better if they played Miller, Colby Eldridge, Mcalarnis, and Mullins both ways. Griffee and Smith play a little of both at times. I do like what he is doing though. It gives more kids the opportunity to play and develop by playing 22. Good luck Commodores. Hope nothing but the best for the program.
Thats all part of a winning culture, developing disaplined athletes. Perry got a host of great coach's, some good men. I no longer live in perry county so I miss out on a lot unfortunately.
But I too, wish nothing but the best for this program & mark Dixon and his coaching staff. I speak on behalf of a lot of past players. We've shed a lot of tears for those colors. Aside from the light jokes about losing a lot.
Perry county will always be my home. Give 'em hell guys. & good luck to Johnson central as well. I could only only hope perry could turn out as great as you guys!
Here's some ticket info....

Tickets will be $6 dollars each, they will be on sale Wednesday, Thursday & Friday from 10am through 12pm and are PRESALE ONLY. My guess is you can get them in the main office or lobby.

JC does have a big set of home bleachers & a decent size visiting bleachers.
Got this from a JC Athletics Facebook post.... generic information, except for the seating capacity.

- Temperature checks will be conducted before entering the stadium.
- Hand sanitizer should be available throughout the stadium
- Masks must be worn at all times by spectators and social distancing is required.
- Seating capacity will be at 20%.... according to the KHSAA website, JC's stadium has a capacity of 3,500 people. If my math is correct, that is 700 people.
- Gates will open 1 hour prior to kickoff,
- Concessions will be sold (Prepackaged items)
- Restrooms will be open.
- Spectators are encouraged to leave the stadium as soon as possible when the game ends.
What schools consolidated to make Perry Co. Central?
MC Napier and Dilce Combs
[-] The following 1 user Likes UKisN1's post:
  • Pulp Fiction
(10-07-2020, 10:11 AM)UKisN1 Wrote: MC Napier and Dilce Combs
JC never played Dilce Combs in a varsity contest.

JC was 1-2 vs. M.C. Napier

1973 -  M. C. Napier: 28-0
1974  - Johnson Central: 42-0
1990  - M. C. Napier: 14-6

JC is 6-1 vs. Perry Central
JC - 1999: 57-46
JC - 2000: 72-0
Perry Central - 2011: 35-27
JC - 2012: 44-36
JC - 2013: 53-7
JC - 2014: 57-12
JC - 2019: 49-6
Nice research, perry didn't open until 1995 though. So there wasn't anymore meetings from 1990 to 19994?
WSIP 98.9 will be the radio coverage for JC.

Not sure about a Livestream.
  • Oledad92
Go Eagles
Current score JC 49- Perry Central 10
Perry having a little more offensive success This week than most probably expected.

JC 49 Perry County 17

56-17 JC
Halftime.

JC - 56
Perry Central - 17.

Perry Central's scores have came on JC's JV/Frosh
JC 63 PC 24 3:31 remains in the 4th

Perry County making this one respectable! Scoring early and solidly moving the ball through the game! Very surprised!!
I'm giving props to my Doré's for scoring this many Pont's, obviously JC is going to win an should so. JC is a titan, and out of respect they may be playing light just over looking pcc. But Way to hit them in the mouth guys you're currently playing state champions keep rocking cause there's one thing about them tables.. they always turn... Eventually. Mark Dixon keep building man, I pray you stick around for the long haul. Perry needs you. Mc Napier alumni need you. Keep giving them hell guys..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Oledad92's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
Perry Central's points came against JC' JV/Frosh.... kudos to the 'Dores for not qutting, but JC's varsity Defense didn't allow any of their points.