Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Boyle County @ Lexington Catholic 10/9
Thoughts and predictions 

I hope to be at this one still looking for a cousin on Boyle County team.
Boyle will win big
Boyle very strong up front. All you rebel fans take your buckets cause Boyle about to mop the field with this bunch

Rebs roll big
Boyle by a bunch
I watched Boyle on YouTube. The line does look good. Looking very strong overall. Good luck this weekend.
Boyle should roll in this one.
Running clock Boyle county!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jack Lambert's post:
  • 64SUR
Just remember Lex Crist. who is a good team and only beat Lex Cath on a last second field goal. I am sure the Rebels are taking this game as their toughest test before the playoffs and are very serious in their preparation. This game is on their field and will serve as as a real test for Boyle.
Running clock in this one.
I’m hearing if this game is canceled due to Trump-19 Boyle County will be traveling to St. X Friday night.
Not going to happen. That was a St. X fan on BG Preps that came up with that little ditty. Game should be played as scheduled. Lex. Cath. does not come under the same guidelines as the Fayette County public schools.
^ That’s good to hear, I did see where Fayette County did turn from red to orange. Hope to make this one.
Is this one going to be streamed or broadcast anywhere?
(10-08-2020, 11:05 AM)know1 Wrote: Is this one going to be streamed or broadcast anywhere?
Looks like it is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqnn1AU-f4A&feature=youtu.be
Hard ticket to get for Boyle. The school only got 100 total tickets. Looking forward to watching Boyle beat Lexington Catholic again tonight!!