Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good luck to everyone tonight - Football weather is here!
Just wanted to send out a note to every team playing tonight to have fun and enjoy your time on the field. I pray that everyone stays healthy and shows the best version of themself on the gridiron tonight. Don't take any plays for granted - play every one like it's your last.
I second this. Give 'em hell fellas
amen, may god keep you safe. But you better lay the wood when you hit em !!!
You're lucky in Kentucky. You actually get a full season in the fall. Here North Carolina, we have to wait until January for high school football, and it's only seven game season and playoffs. High school football is really the only sport that I truly enjoy. Watching games online isn't the same. Enjoy it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(10-02-2020, 07:28 PM)Jarons Wrote: You're lucky in Kentucky.  You actually get a full season in the fall. Here North Carolina, we have to wait until January for high school football, and it's only seven game season and playoffs. High school football is really the only sport that I truly enjoy. Watching games online isn't the same. Enjoy it.
Man that is crazy.. But its interesting. fill us in pal. Why January? And why only 7 games at just an odd number. Had it always been like that?
(10-02-2020, 07:36 PM)Oledad92 Wrote:
(10-02-2020, 07:28 PM)Jarons Wrote: You're lucky in Kentucky.  You actually get a full season in the fall. Here North Carolina, we have to wait until January for high school football, and it's only seven game season and playoffs. High school football is really the only sport that I truly enjoy. Watching games online isn't the same. Enjoy it.
Man that is crazy.. But its interesting. fill us in pal. Why January? And why only 7 games at just an odd number. Had it always been like that?

COVID 19. Normally it's 11 game season starting the same week as Kentucky. I don't understand the rationale behind the 7 game season. Only reason I can think of is that all sports will be played between December and May thanks to COVID 19.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]