Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity at St. X 10-2-20
Trinity (2-0) at St. Xavier (0-1). Who wins??
Trinity by a bunch. 48-7
Trinity by 20
I know I should know this... but can somebody with knowledge can shed some light on this.

Are Trinity, St. X & DeSales students eligible to go to which ever one they choose as freshman or are they sent to the schools by geography or by where their family attends mass?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Trinity 35
St. X 10
Trinity 56
St. X 14
(09-29-2020, 11:48 AM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: I know I should know this... but can somebody with knowledge can shed some light on this.

Are Trinity, St. X & DeSales students eligible to go to which ever one they choose as freshman or are they sent to the schools by geography or by where their family attends mass?

Late reply, but you can go wherever you want. While geography and your parish tend to influence where you go and for many family history is even more important. My father and all my uncles and cousins went to Trinity. My parents let me visit each school and make my own choice, but I grew up going to the St.X - Trinity game, wearing Trinity merch, and hearing stories about it from family so there was a lot of heritage and tradition involved in my decision.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CarzyRock's post:
  • Pulp Fiction
This one be live-streamed?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL